Windows 10: Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?

Discus and support Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, Since I updated to 1909, which was I think around a week ago, my computer has randomly restarted 2 times. This is a gaming PC, but both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InHaUse, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?

Hey guys,

Since I updated to 1909, which was I think around a week ago, my computer has randomly restarted 2 times.

This is a gaming PC, but both times it happen while Not gaming. The first time was when I was away from the PC, and the second happened while I was browsing the web.

submitted by /u/InHaUse
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/InHaUse, Nov 17, 2019

2. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?

1. Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909? - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Was anyone else's PC forced to restart today?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was anyone else's PC forced to restart today?: Hello. I have postponed an update since a couple days ago. I put my PC into sleep mode and took a shower, and when I came back Windows 10 was preparing itself for updates and I was forced to wait. It closed all my tabs which I can easily get back but is there a way to...
  3. Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update??: Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update?? my USB and CD drive stop work, tried a bunch of stuffBIOS reset/system images/ del and re-install drivers/add sub-key, etc .help; can't even downgrade....
  4. Anyone else get this spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone else get this spam?: Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered...
  5. Is windows forcing anyone else to upgrade to 1909?

Is windows forcing anyone else to upgrade to 1909?: Title. I thought that you could choose WHEN you wanted to install a feature update in one of the more recent updates? I had the option to download/install it for a while, but now it's gotten rid of my choice and is forcing me to update. Did this happen to anyone else? I'd...
  6. Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now?

Anyone else from 1809 getting 1909 automatically on their computers right now?: It's happening to me and I didn't even tell it to update or anything. It sucks, I'm tired and all that I want to go to sleep and it's stuck on download for three hours now. And it still has to install it on my computer. What's with this? Anyone else in the same situation?...
  7. Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eloiblt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e65f65/anyone_with_this_bug_the_searchbar_is_printed/
  8. Anyone else bothered by this? (Windows 10 1909 File Explorer)

Anyone else bothered by this? (Windows 10 1909 File Explorer): [IMG] submitted by /u/Stick1000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvrf4n/anyone_else_bothered_by_this_windows_10_1909_file/
  9. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...
  10. Anyone Else Get Survey Email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Else Get Survey Email?: Was wondering if anyone else received an email from MS last week concerning a survey. [img] LOL! When I get all done with the survey I get this ad for survey company's app. Where's the one for the Windows phone? And iPoll? What the?!! [img] 3176