Windows 10: Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10?

Discus and support Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone else is getting these frozen scroll bars on their screen. They dont go away when I refresh or close my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sarmen, Aug 27, 2015.

1. sarmen Win User

Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10?

Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone else is getting these frozen scroll bars on their screen. They dont go away when I refresh or close my laptop screen. Only way is restarting the computer. They overlap on the current screen and dont go away.I havent been able to find anything about them. So if you guys can help that would be great. Or should i send a feedback to Microsoft see if they have a fix and where would I do that. Thanks

Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10? [​IMG]

:)

sarmen, Aug 27, 2015

2. Anyone else getting the 801812DD error code on a FOCUS?

I am using my factory USB cable for my samsung focus. I recently got a replacement unit in the mail, which is only the device (no battery, back, or charger). Does this mean I cannot update my brand new phone because the charger cord (which is a factory
    samsung focus charger / usb) is from the old phone?

That is absolutely ridiculous, AT&T is about to get a SERIOUS earfull.

RandallBrannen, Aug 27, 2015
  3. RobGab Win User
    Anyone else getting the 801812DD error code on a FOCUS?

Just to clarify, did you hard reset the phone and try updating it without the memory card? It just plain wouldn't update if I had the card in at all.

RobGab, Aug 27, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Looks more like a Video Driver Glitch.

bro67, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  3. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  4. Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?: I have started using the Light Mode after the 2004 update but every once in a while Windows automatically reverts back to using Dark Mode for some reason, and I have to manually revert back to Light Mode in Settings->Personalization->Colors. This happens around twice or...
  5. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?: After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You can find instructions on the internet, but they don't have anything to do with the current Windows 10 version of the menu...
  6. Anyone else get this spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone else get this spam?: Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered...
  7. Anyone else experiencing this Windows 10 lock screen issue?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Anyone else experiencing this Windows 10 lock screen issue?: Until a few days ago I could click once anywhere on the initial Windows 10 screen that comes up this is called the lock screen? and it took me directly to the sign-on screen. Now I have to click on the text in the middle of the picture which takes me to the sign-on screen...
  8. Anyone else get this problem when they upgraded to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else get this problem when they upgraded to windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noxcoma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecxtaq/anyone_else_get_this_problem_when_they_upgraded/
  9. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...
  10. Anyone Else Get Survey Email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Else Get Survey Email?: Was wondering if anyone else received an email from MS last week concerning a survey. [img] LOL! When I get all done with the survey I get this ad for survey company's app. Where's the one for the Windows phone? And iPoll? What the?!! [img] 3176