Windows 10: Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site ..

Discus and support Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site .. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site with Edge? [img] 44207 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cluster Head, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site ..

Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site with Edge?

Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site .. [​IMG]

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 15, 2016

2. Upgraded to Windows 10, now I can't read on some sites

I updated to Windows 10 this morning and I'm now having trouble reading on certain sites. Facebook.com, for example, none of the text is legible. I thought it might be the new Microsoft Edge but when I visited the site on Google Chrome I get the same issue.
    Can anyone help?

Brian Perch, Mar 15, 2016
  3. google Win User
    Still no software update for N90!!! Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site .. :(

Is there anyone here can tell us when N90 firmware are available?

google, Mar 15, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site ..

Yes. I have the same thing.

davidhk, Mar 15, 2016
  5. stevecdj Win User
    Yep. I got it too. Was fine yesterday but noticed it had changed this morning.
    Anyone know why.
    It still displays fine in Firefox

stevecdj, Mar 15, 2016
  6. Interesting ! Thank you guys......! *Smile

Cluster Head, Mar 15, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    There's something strange going on today with Edge; that Google page is designed for older browsers.

Edwin, Mar 15, 2016
  8. brianzion Win User

yep same here Google old style showing in edge *Rolleyes

brianzion, Mar 15, 2016
  9. Cluster Head, Mar 15, 2016
  10. brianzion Win User
    I'm misunderstanding this part? Furthermore, if you load Google Search in Microsoft Edge and change the user agent to whatever browser you want, the page refreshes and loads the modern style design.

brianzion, Mar 15, 2016
  11. stevecdj Win User
    So does this mean we have no control over it...other than modifying our "user agent" in registry???

stevecdj, Mar 15, 2016
  12. edd080 Win User
    When I change the user agent to IE 11 it refreshes but the black border is still showing, can anyone help me out?

edd080, Mar 15, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

Try again. Mine works.

Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site .. [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 15, 2016
  14. edd080 Win User
    When I choose the user agent the page refreshes back to the modern layout; however when press F12 to close the console it reverts back to the old style.

edd080, Mar 15, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    Yes. Once F12 dev tool is closed, it goes back to old style.
    That's normal.

davidhk, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site .. - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  3. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  4. [Support] Anyone else having new issues with Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Support] Anyone else having new issues with Google Chrome?: Hey guys... so recently I have not been able to launch Google Chrome. I uninstalled it, but before that I had to go into command prompt and manually terminate all chrome.exe functions because Task Manager could not end those tasks. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and still...
  5. No Google Sites are Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Google Sites are Working: hello I just updated my windows 10 to windows insider build 21286 but there is some issue in my laptop no google sites example youtube, gmail even the search engine anything is not working on any on the browser this things happen only sometimes sometimes the sites load in...
  6. Google Chrome not showing Most visited sites shortcuts or thumbnails on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome not showing Most visited sites shortcuts or thumbnails on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Web browsers offer nice features to get you browsing your favorite websites quickly as […] This article Google Chrome not showing Most visited sites shortcuts or thumbnails on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Google Chrome Site issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Site issues: I've had this problem for several months I believe but just never really took the time to figure it out. Full disclosure, I do not work for T-mobile, nor am I advertising for them. I'm simply using their site as an example. Basically, I would go to this site, fill out the...
  8. Can't load Google sites

Can't load Google sites: Pls, i need some help. My Laptop seems not to load any google sites like youtube, google drive, google classroom. How can these be solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-google-sites/04f37b1c-f207-4830-abde-d4df44dfa6d7
  9. Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar?: [IMG] I woke up to this. I am pretty sure I didn't download suspicious apps lately. I searched on the web for answers, but nothing matched to this. I couldn't turn it off with the task manager, web discovery Doesn't exist on this computer, and so on. there is a slight...
  10. Timeout when trying to connect to any google account site: Gmail, calendar, or google...

Timeout when trying to connect to any google account site: Gmail, calendar, or google...: I can't access gmail, calendar, or google account. Every time the connection times out. I get ERR_CONECTION_TIMED_OUT or something similar. It works on Some computers on my network (laptop, other PC (sometimes) but not my main PC. I also can't access google accounts...