Windows 10: Anyone else getting this error after an update? I've already tried to reboot it multiple...

Discus and support Anyone else getting this error after an update? I've already tried to reboot it multiple... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MedicineLow1859 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MedicineLow1859, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Anyone else getting this error after an update? I've already tried to reboot it multiple...

/u/MedicineLow1859, Mar 24, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 24, 2021
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Mar 24, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Anyone else getting this error after an update? I've already tried to reboot it multiple...

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Anyone else getting this error after an update? I've already tried to reboot it multiple...

1. Anyone else getting this error after an update? I've already tried to reboot it multiple... - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Trying to Update Windows, getting multiple errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Update Windows, getting multiple errors: I just got a new Acer Predator Helios 300, the only thing ive done to it is updated the ram for 16 to 32other than that its completely untouched, so i noticed my screen keeps freezing, like mouse wont move, windows button doesnt work nothing and i have to restart my whole...
  3. Trying to Update Windows, getting multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Update Windows, getting multiple errors: I just got a new Acer Predator Helios 300, the only thing ive done to it is updated the ram for 16 to 32other than that its completely untouched, so i noticed my screen keeps freezing, like mouse wont move, windows button doesnt work nothing and i have to restart my whole...
  4. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  5. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  6. Cannot update Windows 0x80073712 error, tried multiple things already

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update Windows 0x80073712 error, tried multiple things already: I get an 0x80073712 error whenever I try to install windows updates. I have tried a variety of things to fix this, but none of them seem to take. This include:1. Running the troubleshooter. Unable to do anything.2. Running the DSIM tool with the "DISM.exe /Online...
  7. Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?: It seemed like a big update. Could only restart and update instead of shut down and update. A few display things look slightly different. But I just noticed that clicking a date on my calendar makes it go haywire and rushes backwards quickly. Is this part of the update? Or is...
  8. Anyone else receiving these errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else receiving these errors?: [ATTACH] Ever since early August, my system's been freezing on me, and it's been getting worse as of late. When I check the reliability monitor, this is the usual message I get under critical events: an error with Desktop Windows Manager and Windows 10 itself, causing the...
  9. Anyone else get this spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone else get this spam?: Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered...
  10. Anyone Else had this update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone Else had this update: Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out what it is for 28160