Windows 10: Anyone else getting this when adding a school account to a user? Windows 10 2004

Discus and support Anyone else getting this when adding a school account to a user? Windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OmegaMalkior, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Anyone else getting this when adding a school account to a user? Windows 10 2004

/u/OmegaMalkior, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Anyone else getting this when adding a school account to a user? Windows 10 2004 :(

Zakin, Jun 23, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jun 23, 2020
  4. AJKari Win User

Anyone else getting this when adding a school account to a user? Windows 10 2004

Work School account

We have domain joined computers running windows 10.

The office 365 account is synced with AD and the Office account password gets updated from the DC AD

Every 3 month, the password policy requires users to reset their password.

When users reset their password, outlook requests to update the password since it's sync with AD

When entering the new password in outlook, Windows 10 automatically signs in to work school account

When this happens, all microsoft suite products stop working and get stuck in an endless loop of sign in.

When this issue happens, we have to login to every computer and sign out the work school account.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? Can I block the work school sign in?

Number of users: 300

Office license: Business Premium

AJKari, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Anyone else getting this when adding a school account to a user? Windows 10 2004

1. Anyone else getting this when adding a school account to a user? Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Is there anyone else experiencing issues with user accounts loosing their assigned groups...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyone else experiencing issues with user accounts loosing their assigned groups...: Hello on 1-16-2024 the company I work for has had several people call today when trying to do something behind an admin wall UAC. They are not given the "allow" option just a "No" option. Upon further investigation it was discovered that these users were not assigned to any...
  3. Is there anyone else experiencing issues with user accounts loosing their assigned groups...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyone else experiencing issues with user accounts loosing their assigned groups...: Hello on 1-16-2024 the company I work for has had several people call today when trying to do something behind an admin wall UAC. They are not given the "allow" option just a "No" option. Upon further investigation it was discovered that these users were not assigned to any...
  4. Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account: Hello. I have Windows 10 with mcaffee. I have a local admin account only. Someone/thing has managed to add a "Workplace or school account" called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This is a dummy account as Microsoft didn't recognise the account, but real enough...
  5. Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account: Hello. I have Windows 10 with mcaffee. I have a local admin account only. Someone/thing has managed to add a "Workplace or school account" called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This is a dummy account as Microsoft didn't recognise the account, but real enough...
  6. Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?: I have started using the Light Mode after the 2004 update but every once in a while Windows automatically reverts back to using Dark Mode for some reason, and I have to manually revert back to Light Mode in Settings->Personalization->Colors. This happens around twice or...
  8. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?: After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You can find instructions on the internet, but they don't have anything to do with the current Windows 10 version of the menu...
  9. Anyone else get this spam?

Anyone else get this spam?: Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered...
  10. Anyone else get this problem when they upgraded to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else get this problem when they upgraded to windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noxcoma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecxtaq/anyone_else_get_this_problem_when_they_upgraded/