Windows 10: Anyone else had this before?

Discus and support Anyone else had this before? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Flynn Winslow, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Anyone else had this before?

so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of restarting/shutting down. It does not at all affect the usage of the PC, but it's a bit annoying. Anyone got any ideas? Has anyone had this before? I contacted microsoft support and they said it could be a corrupted user profile, so i made a local account to see if the issue persisted. It did. I tried System File Checker SFC

:)

Flynn Winslow, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

Anyone else had this before?

1. Anyone else had this before? - Similar Threads - Anyone else before

2. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  3. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  4. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  5. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  6. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?: I feel like the starting menu does not suit. When I had these issues, it was the transition from 1909 to the 2004/20h2 upgrade. When I disabled the Cortana in the Reg Editor, the issue went away. Since it wasn't just the start menu, it wouldn't open the calendar often and I...
  8. Anyone else had bad memory modules ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone else had bad memory modules ?: I have had 2 sets of Corsair memory (both were 16gb dual channel sets), both had 1 bad 8gb module per set, by bad I mean errors showing up in MemTest86 (I got blue screens with both sets when encoding video, hence why I checked in MemTest), while the other module in each set...
  9. Anyone Else had this update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone Else had this update: Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out what it is for 28160
  10. View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?: On my desktop PC, ugraded to 10 on Friday morning, been using all weekend no problems. On Monday we had a winter wonderland, was checking snow history when electricity went off momentarily. PC shut down. I had perhaps 5 wiindows open at the time. PC powered back with...