Windows 10: Anyone Else had this update

Discus and support Anyone Else had this update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hTconeM9user, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Anyone Else had this update

Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932)

It went in ok but cant find out what it is for

:)

hTconeM9user, Oct 29, 2015

2. Anyone else had a nightmarish situation like this one?

Bootup operations are independent of the particular O/S installed.

In you BIOS you should be able to designate one of your USB ports as a boot device. If not, then you need to take that up with HP. I too have an HP laptop, but not that particular model.

Solar-Eclipse, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Anyone else had a nightmarish situation like this one?

I would not let that AIDS ridden OS anywhere near any device I own ever again. I'd rather use Linux

BenniFrediani, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Anyone Else had this update

Found out what for as others have had it installed

hTconeM9user, Oct 29, 2015
  5. jtjt00 Win User
    Yes, this kb3106932 along with kb3105210 installed this morning.

jtjt00, Oct 29, 2015
  6. To quote Microsoft about update KB3106932:

kb3105210 -> click

NickyNails, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anyone Else had this update

1. Anyone Else had this update - Similar Threads - Anyone Else update

2. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  3. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  4. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  6. Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?: I feel like the starting menu does not suit. When I had these issues, it was the transition from 1909 to the 2004/20h2 upgrade. When I disabled the Cortana in the Reg Editor, the issue went away. Since it wasn't just the start menu, it wouldn't open the calendar often and I...
  7. Has anyone else had this error based on MS Update yesterday 'oxc0000142'?

Has anyone else had this error based on MS Update yesterday 'oxc0000142'?: I am getting an error if I try to open any Office file created before the update, whether in Word, Excel, PPT. The Office Application opens, says'updating office, please wait a moment' and then after some minutes, the error below appears:[ATTACH]...
  8. Anyone else had their machine freeze now and then after the newest update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else had their machine freeze now and then after the newest update?: Not blue screening or anything, just freezing up and causing the last sound to play to loop. No idea what’s causing it, I’m just wondering is anyone else is having the same issue submitted by /u/Mackelroy_aka_Stitch [link] [comments]...
  9. Anyone else had problems with .NET Framework Update KB4562899 Preview?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else had problems with .NET Framework Update KB4562899 Preview?: Windows 10 2004 seems to be having a little gift from Mr Nadella forced on it. The KB4562899 update installation crashes. Once it is offered, nothing seems able to prevent it from attempting to install, over and over again. I have managed to restore the affected system as it...
  10. Anyone else had bad memory modules ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone else had bad memory modules ?: I have had 2 sets of Corsair memory (both were 16gb dual channel sets), both had 1 bad 8gb module per set, by bad I mean errors showing up in MemTest86 (I got blue screens with both sets when encoding video, hence why I checked in MemTest), while the other module in each set...