Windows 10: Anyone else have a problem where windows just freezes randomly and you’re forced to perform...

Discus and support Anyone else have a problem where windows just freezes randomly and you’re forced to perform... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jauwaynn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dygbu1/anyone_else_have_a_problem_where_windows_just/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jauwaynn, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Anyone else have a problem where windows just freezes randomly and you’re forced to perform...

/u/jauwaynn, Nov 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Anyone else have a problem where windows just freezes randomly and you’re forced to perform...

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Anyone else have a problem where windows just freezes randomly and you’re forced to perform...

1. Anyone else have a problem where windows just freezes randomly and you’re forced to perform... - Similar Threads - Anyone else problem

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. Laptop randomly freezes and have to force shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly freezes and have to force shutdown: Hello, I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10 pro latest build! a few months ago I upgraded my ram by adding an extra 8gb beside my original 4gbnot removable ram. everything was fine for a few days but since then my laptop freezes randomly became unusable like an screenshot...
  4. Windows randomly freezing and not responding, having to force shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows randomly freezing and not responding, having to force shutdown: From yesterday, my laptop has been freezing at any random moment and I am having to force the laptop to shut down by pressing the power button. Whenever this happens I have noticed that the light on the laptop that shows disk activity goes completely off. (I have attached an...
  5. Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke.

Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Megapiefan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9gkzd/anyone_else_have_this_problem_this_doesnt_just/
  6. Is windows forcing anyone else to upgrade to 1909?

Is windows forcing anyone else to upgrade to 1909?: Title. I thought that you could choose WHEN you wanted to install a feature update in one of the more recent updates? I had the option to download/install it for a while, but now it's gotten rid of my choice and is forcing me to update. Did this happen to anyone else? I'd...
  7. Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?: After waiting for it to show up, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client and asked for the upgrade. After a few hours of downloading + installing I turned on my desktop and it froze (a message said: The Application is not responding, the program may...
  8. two problems, anyone else have them?

in Windows 10 Support
    two problems, anyone else have them?: two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532) I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them? when right-clicking a video file, selecting...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066