Windows 10: Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ?

Discus and support Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Not sure about the name but from time time when i surf to a web page instead i see popup windows one of them is dude calc pro or something then he ask... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chocolade, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Chocolade Win User

Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ?

Not sure about the name but from time time when i surf to a web page instead i see popup windows one of them is dude calc pro or something then he ask me if i want to keep showing the site or not with a checkbox i think.

And all i can do is to shut down the chrome from Task Manager and re open chrome.

Any ideas how to fix that ?

:)

Chocolade, Feb 19, 2017
  2. Pietaster Win User

Anyone else have this problem?

If youre listening to music on your phone when the phone rings. Then you hang up, music volume doesn't work. The song plays but no sound. With or without speakers/headphones. Also, if the phone rings again no ring its as if you muted sound.

I think this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Pietaster, Feb 19, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    Anyone else have this problem?

Can't say I have this issue. What if you pause and then play the music again. Does it work?

Entegy, Feb 19, 2017
  4. Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ?

Chocolade,

Please see if you can find dude.exe and run it through VirusTotal:
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Once at the website, press: Choose File

Navigate to dude.exe, and double click on it so the file name is populated, then click: Scan it!

IMPORTANT! If the file is listed as already analyzed, click on: Reanalyze file now

Once completed, highlight the information in the address bar and provide the link in your reply.

Note: If dude.exe is not a found, and it is dudexxx, or whatever file you think is associated with the issue, then, scan it instead.

cottonball, Feb 20, 2017
  5. Also, please download AdwCleaner:
    Malwarebytes | AdwCleaner
    Download to your Desktop.

Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.

At the main console, click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.

When the can finishes and presents its results, if you see any program that you wish to keep, remove the check from it. Otherwise, once the Clean button is pressed, all checked items listed on the report are removed.

A report is automatically opened after the scan finishes.

Please attach the content of the AdwCleaner/I] report.

~~~~

One more program for you.

Please proceed to Downloading Junkware Removal Tool

Save it to the Desktop
    Temporarily shutdown your antivirus to avoid any conflicts.

Right-click on JRT.exe and select: Run as Administrator
    Press any key to launch the scan, and let it finish.

Once the scan completes, a report called JTR.txt opens on the Desktop.
    Please attach the content of the JTR.txt in your reply.

cottonball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ?

1. Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ? - Similar Threads - Anyone else dude

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  5. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  6. [Support] Anyone else having new issues with Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Support] Anyone else having new issues with Google Chrome?: Hey guys... so recently I have not been able to launch Google Chrome. I uninstalled it, but before that I had to go into command prompt and manually terminate all chrome.exe functions because Task Manager could not end those tasks. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and still...
  7. Anyone else have this issue with chrome?

Anyone else have this issue with chrome?: submitted by /u/KingJeremyVII [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrfe8x/anyone_else_have_this_issue_with_chrome/
  8. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  9. Anyone else have a 'ModifiableWindowsApps' folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have a 'ModifiableWindowsApps' folder?: I've just noticed a folder I've never seen before in my Program Files folder called ModifiableWindowsApps and just wanna know if anyone else has this folder. There is also a principal listing in its security tab for a: Account...
  10. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...