Windows 10: Anyone else have this issue with chrome?

Discus and support Anyone else have this issue with chrome? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/KingJeremyVII [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrfe8x/anyone_else_have_this_issue_with_chrome/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingJeremyVII, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Anyone else have this issue with chrome?

/u/KingJeremyVII, Jul 14, 2020
  2. ksdixon Win User

two problems, anyone else have them?

two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532)

I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them?

• when right-clicking a video file, selecting properties, there is no longer a button to change which program opens the file. (this had been the only way around windows constantly forgetting the file assocations)

• taskbar jumplist no longer updates (Media Player Classic, set to remember file history; automaticdestinations fix run without success)

ksdixon, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Anyone else having issues with Cortana? in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps on resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go through the PowerShell command and try the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.

• Type PowerShell and hit Enter.

• Right click on the PowerShell icon on the taskbar and select
      Run as Administrator.

• If the right click is not working then go to my computer and search the "powershell" in the search bar at the top of explorer.

• Then you will find the shortcut icon of powershell, right click on
      powershell and Run as administrator.
    • Now paste the following command in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell window
      and press Enter key:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Wait few minutes

Please come back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Anyone else have this issue with chrome?

Anyone else having issues with Cortana? in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Is your start menu not working?

I would suggest you to run SFC. Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt and select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Try to enable Cortana and check if that helps:
    • Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window
    • Go to settings.
    • At the bottom of the window, you will see the
      'Hey Cortana'
      setting that you need to enable.
    Also check if the below settings are correct in your system:

Why is Cortana not available for me on Windows 10?

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Anyone else have this issue with chrome?

1. Anyone else have this issue with chrome? - Similar Threads - Anyone else issue

2. Anyone else having issues with the new update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having issues with the new update?: Ever since I updated my computer a few days ago it's been having issues. Apps crash constantly, the whole thing freezes for a few seconds when I open chrome or close a game. Is anyone else having these issues or is it a problem with my computer submitted by /u/MoonJay03...
  3. Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10?

Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10?: I have an issue with wifi that I've seen for a long time on all my PCs. My PC just randomly disconnects with the router, and it disappears from the available networks list. Turning it off and then on works at times, but at other times, I'll have to troubleshoot and wait for...
  4. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  5. Anyone else have a memory leak issue with KB4524570?

Anyone else have a memory leak issue with KB4524570?: Immediately after I updated, Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation developed a memory leak... it gradually got to 28GB of ram usage before it crashed my graphics driver... I uninstalled KB4524570 and the issue is resolved. Thanks in advance for any info. submitted by...
  6. Anyone else having issues with Windows Defender lately?

Anyone else having issues with Windows Defender lately?: [ATTACH] Current status: https://preview.redd.it/qwp2xpo69xy31.png?width=594&format=png&auto=webp&s=81a3cc3b818a2505ce9211a2b6cf690ed0ef1d12 Pressing "restart now":...
  7. Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues: I have a almost brand new Lenonvo ideapad 320S-14IKB laptop running factory installed Windows 10. Since having it I have suffered random BSOD issues whereby it just freezes and shuts down. This seems to be an issue mostly after initial boot-up or coming out of sleep....
  8. Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ?: Not sure about the name but from time time when i surf to a web page instead i see popup windows one of them is dude calc pro or something then he ask me if i want to keep showing the site or not with a checkbox i think. And all i can do is to shut down the chrome from...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066