Windows 10: Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke.

Discus and support Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Megapiefan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Megapiefan, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke.

/u/Megapiefan, Feb 25, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 25, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 25, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke.

1. Anyone else have this problem? This doesn't just happen on Spoke. - Similar Threads - Anyone else problem

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?: So, I have a windows system like most people. I have the windows 10 version. DESKTOP-G6AHA4Q is the exact device name. So, my problem is that I like to edit and make a lot of stuff in blender, well recently it started giving this message and blender wasn't the only program to...
  4. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?: So, I have a windows system like most people. I have the windows 10 version. DESKTOP-G6AHA4Q is the exact device name. So, my problem is that I like to edit and make a lot of stuff in blender, well recently it started giving this message and blender wasn't the only program to...
  5. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  7. Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?: After waiting for it to show up, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client and asked for the upgrade. After a few hours of downloading + installing I turned on my desktop and it froze (a message said: The Application is not responding, the program may...
  8. two problems, anyone else have them?

in Windows 10 Support
    two problems, anyone else have them?: two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532) I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them? when right-clicking a video file, selecting...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066