Windows 10: Anyone else have this problem with their screen after the latest windows update?

Discus and support Anyone else have this problem with their screen after the latest windows update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/superace85 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/superace85, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Anyone else have this problem with their screen after the latest windows update?

/u/superace85, Jul 18, 2020
  2. ksdixon Win User

two problems, anyone else have them?

two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532)

I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them?

• when right-clicking a video file, selecting properties, there is no longer a button to change which program opens the file. (this had been the only way around windows constantly forgetting the file assocations)

• taskbar jumplist no longer updates (Media Player Classic, set to remember file history; automaticdestinations fix run without success)

ksdixon, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Anyone else have a keyboard problem since latest update?

* Original title: Windows 10 update.

Hi, anyone else have a keyboard problem since latest update, @ and " are reversed ?

Albion One, Jul 18, 2020
  4. wzball Win User

Anyone else have this problem with their screen after the latest windows update?

Un-clickable Window on Desktop during full screen

Hi all,

The issue has come back after testing the 'Scale full screen'. The problem still occurs.

Any other suggestions for troubleshooting steps that anyone may have would be greatly appreciated.

wzball, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Anyone else have this problem with their screen after the latest windows update?

1. Anyone else have this problem with their screen after the latest windows update? - Similar Threads - Anyone else problem

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. Is anyone else having problems with the latest WU KB4023057? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else having problems with the latest WU KB4023057? Windows 10: When I powered up just now, there was a notification of a Windows Quality Update. I clicked on it and it installed in a second or two. I then checked the 'Diary Of Windows Updates' that I keep as a Word document and saw that it had also been installed yesterday. But when I...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with the latest WU KB4023057? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the latest WU KB4023057? Windows 10: When I powered up just now, there was a notification of a Windows Quality Update. I clicked on it and it installed in a second or two. I then checked the 'Diary Of Windows Updates' that I keep as a Word document and saw that it had also been installed yesterday. But when I...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with the latest WU KB4023057? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Anyone else having problems with wake on LAN after recent updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having problems with wake on LAN after recent updates?: I added a script when our users connected to our VPN using the Linux command ether-wake to wake their Windows machines, and it stopped working about a month ago. It worked for years before. Even running it several times manually no longer works to wake Windows. We have a mix...
  7. Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update?: I frequently use my computer at night, and this system setting helps me get better sleep. But then I noticed my nightlight the setting that makes your screen display a warmer color during nighttime doesn't work properly after the latest Windows update. I have it set to turn...
  8. Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?: After waiting for it to show up, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client and asked for the upgrade. After a few hours of downloading + installing I turned on my desktop and it froze (a message said: The Application is not responding, the program may...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066