Windows 10: Anyone else haveing issuse with the office apps start menu icons being a totally diffrent...

Discus and support Anyone else haveing issuse with the office apps start menu icons being a totally diffrent... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I noticed this after in had to reinstall Windows 2004. Is this a new design or a glitch?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ColonialTransitFan95, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Anyone else haveing issuse with the office apps start menu icons being a totally diffrent...

/u/ColonialTransitFan95, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 30, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

Anyone else haveing issuse with the office apps start menu icons being a totally diffrent...

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

@oil: That's what I did, but unfortunately it's different, it should be like "Internet" and should have the icon of FireFox.

So.. Remove the icon via Start menu properties, uninstall FF (again) and install?

psyko12, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Anyone else haveing issuse with the office apps start menu icons being a totally diffrent...

1. Anyone else haveing issuse with the office apps start menu icons being a totally diffrent... - Similar Threads - Anyone else haveing

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons: When I clicked the window key, the tiles of the start menu were displayed.Now, the app's icons are displayed instead. would someone tell me how to correct the problem?...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons: When I clicked the window key, the tiles of the start menu were displayed.Now, the app's icons are displayed instead. would someone tell me how to correct the problem?...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu being replaced by app icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. small office app icons in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    small office app icons in start menu: [ATTACH] anyone know what these are? i just reinstalled windows 10 and these appeared, clicking on either excel, word, powerpoint, or outlook just open up an empty tab in microsoft edge. i cannot uninstall them either, after clicking uninstall they just remain there....
  7. So is anyone else's cursor being pulled towards the desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So is anyone else's cursor being pulled towards the desktop icons?: This has been happening for awhile driving me crazy till I figured it out. I've had horrible mouse inconsistency, random acceleration, a feeling like the cursor is being pulled or magnetized to certain locations on the screen. I tried absolutely everything to get rid of it, I...
  8. Anyone else having problems with the start menu not working on clean installs?

Anyone else having problems with the start menu not working on clean installs?: I'm seeing that on a mix of desktops both with Intel and AMD CPUs. Clicking on start does nothing. I'm having to give people command line alternatives to load Office and to sleep like "rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0". Of course they're getting frustrated. I...
  9. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  10. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...