Windows 10: Anyone else having a update for "Your Phone" constantly in The Microsoft Store?

Discus and support Anyone else having a update for "Your Phone" constantly in The Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As in whenever I check for updates. There is a update for it finishes, then when checking for any more it updates again. I already sfc/ scannow and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Codeboy3423, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Anyone else having a update for "Your Phone" constantly in The Microsoft Store?

As in whenever I check for updates. There is a update for it finishes, then when checking for any more it updates again.

I already sfc/ scannow and DISM which show nothing wrong. Already reset the app .. Wondering if anyone else is dealing with this.

submitted by /u/Codeboy3423
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Codeboy3423, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Anyone else having a update for "Your Phone" constantly in The Microsoft Store?

Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Anyone else having a update for "Your Phone" constantly in The Microsoft Store?

1. Anyone else having a update for "Your Phone" constantly in The Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. Anyone else having trouble loading Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Anyone else having trouble loading Microsoft Store?: This is all I get when I try to load Store, no matter how many times I have tried it today and it searches forever and never loads. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-having-trouble-loading-microsoft-store/31eb0e0e-2a9d-4ece-97dc-566af56db76a
  4. is the microsoft store not working for anyone else?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is the microsoft store not working for anyone else?: it just gets stuck on 'acquiring license' whenever i try to install an app submitted by /u/Carl-The-Commie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxdc25/is_the_microsoft_store_not_working_for_anyone_else/
  5. Store apps, Your Phone and Skype, always updating (weird) - Anyone else?

Store apps, Your Phone and Skype, always updating (weird) - Anyone else?: When I click Get Updates, the Your Phone and Skype apps always download. The version number never changes. I've rebooted, and restarted the Microsoft Store Install service. I'm running Windows 10 20H2 (19042.746) submitted by /u/ITs-My-Life [link] [comments]...
  6. Your Phone not updating in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone not updating in microsoft store: I just got my brand new laptop today and was prompted to download Your Phone during setup. I did so and followed all the instructions to download it to my phone as well. Whenever I attempt to open the app on my laptop, I get a prompt that says the app needs to be updated in...
  7. Anyone else having issues with the new update?

Anyone else having issues with the new update?: Ever since I updated my computer a few days ago it's been having issues. Apps crash constantly, the whole thing freezes for a few seconds when I open chrome or close a game. Is anyone else having these issues or is it a problem with my computer submitted by /u/MoonJay03...
  8. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  9. Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?: After waiting for it to show up, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client and asked for the upgrade. After a few hours of downloading + installing I turned on my desktop and it froze (a message said: The Application is not responding, the program may...
  10. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...