Windows 10: Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

Discus and support Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Taffy078, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Taffy078 Win User

Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum couldn't help so I used their online system to contact their Customer Service team. Here's an extract from their emailed reply:

Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update? [​IMG]

I reminded them a couple of days ago via the "Contact us" link shown and got this "Page not found" message

Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update? [​IMG]

I'm not at all impressed by their poor service. Has anyone else had any problems with the BIOS update?
    I've had similar failures following an alert from them about "Lenovo Companion" - pressed link and nothing happened.

PS I've only just got this Lenovo Legion Y520 so am still catching up Windows Updates etc. I'll change my signature shortly.

:)

Taffy078, Aug 25, 2019
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 25, 2019
  3. romecid37 Win User
    lenovo z560 bios update Windows 10

Yes I am running Windows 10 and I like it. I did as you suggested and called Lenovo. The answer is that they Lenovo will put out a bios update for z560 Windows 10 after July 31 2015.

romecid37, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

1. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. Anyone else having issues with the new update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having issues with the new update?: Ever since I updated my computer a few days ago it's been having issues. Apps crash constantly, the whole thing freezes for a few seconds when I open chrome or close a game. Is anyone else having these issues or is it a problem with my computer submitted by /u/MoonJay03...
  4. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?: Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum couldn't help so I used their online system to contact their Customer Service team. Here's an extract from their emailed reply:...
  5. This update is TRASH. Anyone else having these same problems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This update is TRASH. Anyone else having these same problems?: Touch keyboard is super unresponsive, so typing on it sucks. Also, I can't even "pinch zoom" anymore. Brand new Surface Pro 4 (just got it from Microsoft as a replacement) and it's failing....
  6. Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?: According to Krebs and Qualys, in addition to the July WU we should be updating Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for which there is a 'Monster Patch'. I got rid of all my Adobe Apps (especially Flash) but there are two sites I must use that both require Adobe Reader yet the Adobe...
  7. Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?: After waiting for it to show up, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client and asked for the upgrade. After a few hours of downloading + installing I turned on my desktop and it froze (a message said: The Application is not responding, the program may...
  8. two problems, anyone else have them?

in Windows 10 Support
    two problems, anyone else have them?: two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532) I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them? when right-clicking a video file, selecting...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066