Windows 10: Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10?

Discus and support Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an issue with wifi that I've seen for a long time on all my PCs. My PC just randomly disconnects with the router, and it disappears from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ParaPsychic, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:07 AM.

1. Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10?

I have an issue with wifi that I've seen for a long time on all my PCs. My PC just randomly disconnects with the router, and it disappears from the available networks list. Turning it off and then on works at times, but at other times, I'll have to troubleshoot and wait for the adapter to reset. Sometimes, my wifi adapter gets disabled while reconnecting and it fails to turn on for about a minute. This is seriously annoying. I'm facing this issue on all three PCs that I own, no matter the range, AP or router. I've made two APs for my router, one for mobiles and one for PCs. I've also tried connecting to pocket wifi and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/ParaPsychic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ParaPsychic, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:07 AM
  2. ksdixon Win User

two problems, anyone else have them?

two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532)

I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them?

• when right-clicking a video file, selecting properties, there is no longer a button to change which program opens the file. (this had been the only way around windows constantly forgetting the file assocations)

• taskbar jumplist no longer updates (Media Player Classic, set to remember file history; automaticdestinations fix run without success)

3. Lumia 930 WiFi stops working

Have same issue on a 930, the 920 doesnt have the issue at all so can confirm its model specific.

I can replicate the issue following the steps below. Anyone else have it following these steps?

• Restart the phone
    • Connect to 2GHz wifi network (connects)
    • Disconnect from wifi
    • lock screen and leave it for 15 mins
    • Connect to 2GHz wifi network (fails)

EmanueleCiurleo, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:23 AM
  4. Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10?

Anyone else having issues with Cortana? in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps on resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go through the PowerShell command and try the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.

• Type PowerShell and hit Enter.

• Right click on the PowerShell icon on the taskbar and select
      Run as Administrator.

• If the right click is not working then go to my computer and search the "powershell" in the search bar at the top of explorer.

• Then you will find the shortcut icon of powershell, right click on
      powershell and Run as administrator.
    • Now paste the following command in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell window
      and press Enter key:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Wait few minutes

Please come back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:23 AM
Thema:

Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10?

1. Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Anyone Else having

2. Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update??: Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update?? my USB and CD drive stop work, tried a bunch of stuffBIOS reset/system images/ del and re-install drivers/add sub-key, etc .help; can't even downgrade....
  3. Anyone else have a weird wifi bug connected to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else have a weird wifi bug connected to OneDrive?: My wifi intermittently disconnects every few hours or so. The only way to reconnect it is to turn airplane mode on and off for a 30 second interval. After checking every guide to figure out the issue, including updating the drivers, checking the energy settings, and making...
  4. Is anybody else having wifi issues?

Is anybody else having wifi issues?: My internet is solid on my other devices. However my computer isn't automatically connecting even though it is set to do so. I have tried 2 wifi adapters and both are having the same issue: I turn on my PC and (not always) I am connected at the log in screen. Then once I log...
  5. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  6. Anyone else having issues with Windows Defender lately?

Anyone else having issues with Windows Defender lately?: [ATTACH] Current status: https://preview.redd.it/qwp2xpo69xy31.png?width=594&format=png&auto=webp&s=81a3cc3b818a2505ce9211a2b6cf690ed0ef1d12 Pressing "restart now":...
  7. Anyone else have a 'ModifiableWindowsApps' folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have a 'ModifiableWindowsApps' folder?: I've just noticed a folder I've never seen before in my Program Files folder called ModifiableWindowsApps and just wanna know if anyone else has this folder. There is also a principal listing in its security tab for a: Account...
  8. Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues: I have a almost brand new Lenonvo ideapad 320S-14IKB laptop running factory installed Windows 10. Since having it I have suffered random BSOD issues whereby it just freezes and shuts down. This seems to be an issue mostly after initial boot-up or coming out of sleep....
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066