Windows 10: Anyone else missing there windows tray icons?

Discus and support Anyone else missing there windows tray icons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Lost my icons today and can't figure out why ... or how to even get them back. Also I noticed that when I go to "Turn System Icons on of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SiRMarlon, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Anyone else missing there windows tray icons?

Anyone else missing there windows tray icons? HZ5pqKGoI0TA8CSMWdjkoqM6hVn-B8HluzmGz2f6b2k.jpg

Lost my icons today and can't figure out why ... or how to even get them back. Also I noticed that when I go to "Turn System Icons on of off they are grey out and I can't change them with the exception of the clock. Anyone have any insight on how to fix these issues?

https://preview.redd.it/6j7q2f2f1j6...bp&s=e746a032bb92dffb152918dc85119d2f45810770

https://preview.redd.it/o3ol5t061j6...bp&s=b0b0166d579e46aeda4c68edf1352cb27ca67c37

submitted by /u/SiRMarlon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SiRMarlon, Dec 24, 2019

2. System Notification Tray Missing

No dice. It's my entire system tray that's missing, not just the icons in it.

SagaHaraldsdottir, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Anyone else missing there windows tray icons?

Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Anyone else missing there windows tray icons?

1. Anyone else missing there windows tray icons? - Similar Threads - Anyone else missing

2. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  3. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  4. The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11: I needed to switch Internet, I checked the tray and found out that network icon is missing. I know network icon was combined with the sound icon and it was there after I upgraded to windows 11. But now I have only sound icon see screen-shot. I can't find the network icon...
  5. The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11: I needed to switch Internet, I checked the tray and found out that network icon is missing. I know network icon was combined with the sound icon and it was there after I upgraded to windows 11. But now I have only sound icon see screen-shot. I can't find the network icon...
  6. Taskbar icons tray is missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons tray is missing.: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  7. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.: Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet...
  8. Does anyone else have a problem getting to the system tray?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have a problem getting to the system tray?: Windows notifications cover up the system tray. I'll be trying to resurrect the Discord or Microsoft Teams chat-clients from the system tray but each new notification of a message blocks me from doing so. Super frustrating. submitted by /u/rbouchoux [link] [comments]...
  9. Battery on system tray, icon missing

Battery on system tray, icon missing: Battery icon missing on system tray randomly shows up then disappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-on-system-tray-icon-missing/20a9815b-0d1d-4cb5-b224-cc900a2c93ba
  10. Icon missing in tray

Icon missing in tray: My One drive icon keep disappearing from the icon tray, I have a method to restore it. But then it kept on missing when i restart my laptop or when I switch the laptop back on. I believe I have followed all the guidance on keeping it permanent, but it doesn't work at all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if there is anyone missing