Windows 10: anyone else today is the new windows update broken

Discus and support anyone else today is the new windows update broken in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ohparaa_tv [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ohparaa_tv, Aug 17, 2020.

1. anyone else today is the new windows update broken

/u/ohparaa_tv, Aug 17, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond anyone else today is the new windows update broken :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2020
  4. anyone else today is the new windows update broken

odd login with win to today

Hi,

I suggest you to check if you have any new updates available for Windows.

To check the update history follow the below steps:

• Click on Windows Key.
    • Click on settings
    • Click on windows updates and security.
    • Click on advanced options
    • Select view update history.
    • Now check if there is any new updates installed.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

anyone else today is the new windows update broken

1. anyone else today is the new windows update broken - Similar Threads - anyone else today

2. Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?: I logged on this morning to see the notification for new updates so I checked and saw the 2024-01 Cumulative Update, NET Framework Update, and Security UpdateThe Cumulative and NET Framework updates installed without issue; however, the Security Update keeps failing, no...
  3. Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?: I logged on this morning to see the notification for new updates so I checked and saw the 2024-01 Cumulative Update, NET Framework Update, and Security UpdateThe Cumulative and NET Framework updates installed without issue; however, the Security Update keeps failing, no...
  4. Is the Security Update Failing for Anyone Else?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Anyone else digging the new dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else digging the new dark mode?: Recently, windows had updated and one of the features was a dark theme for just about everything. Does anyone else find this to be a pleasant change? submitted by /u/Borischeekibreeki [link] [comments]...
  6. Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?

Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?: It seemed like a big update. Could only restart and update instead of shut down and update. A few display things look slightly different. But I just noticed that clicking a date on my calendar makes it go haywire and rushes backwards quickly. Is this part of the update? Or is...
  7. Was anyone else's PC forced to restart today?

Was anyone else's PC forced to restart today?: Hello. I have postponed an update since a couple days ago. I put my PC into sleep mode and took a shower, and when I came back Windows 10 was preparing itself for updates and I was forced to wait. It closed all my tabs which I can easily get back but is there a way to...
  8. Anyone else having issues with the new update?

Anyone else having issues with the new update?: Ever since I updated my computer a few days ago it's been having issues. Apps crash constantly, the whole thing freezes for a few seconds when I open chrome or close a game. Is anyone else having these issues or is it a problem with my computer submitted by /u/MoonJay03...
  9. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  10. Anyone Else had this update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone Else had this update: Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out what it is for 28160