Windows 10: Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?

Discus and support Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The store loads fine but I cannot access any individual items to install. Wondering if it is just me or anyone else is having this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iVoxel, Mar 26, 2020.

1. /u/iVoxel Win User

Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?

/u/iVoxel, Mar 26, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 26, 2020
  4. ArmaRayo Win User

File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items

File Explorer is behaving weird - I cannot pin items to Quick Access. When I pin items they won't appear to QA. Also when dragging items to QA nothing happens and there's a small icon indicating that is not possible.

I did some "tweaks" with Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5 but I haven't found a setting there that could of made QA to not function.

I did some steps as remedy that I found with Google but those didn't help.

Any suggestions?

ArmaRayo, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items? - Similar Threads - Anyone else unable

2. Is microsoft store down for anybody else?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is microsoft store down for anybody else?: Is microsoft store down for anybody else? doesnt seem to work for a few hours now, wonder if its only me. thanks submitted by /u/Imaginary_Hold [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq7p00/is_microsoft_store_down_for_anybody_else/
  3. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  4. Anyone else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  5. Unable to access Microsoft Store using VPN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to access Microsoft Store using VPN: I use VPN to get access to the Internet but I cannot access MS Store and save downloaded files. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-microsoft-store-using-vpn/aed61441-28a6-4705-a0ef-71656b7d74b5"
  6. Is anyone else's microphones not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is anyone else's microphones not working?: I am trying to get my headsets microphone to pick up audio but it doesn't work. The headset works fine but the microphone doesn't pick anything up. I have tried everything. Privacy settings for the mic, updating drivers for the mic, trying to use earbuds as a mic, i even...
  7. Anyone Else had this update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone Else had this update: Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out what it is for 28160
  8. Anyone else stuck at "Working on it"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone else stuck at "Working on it"?: I'm upgrading one of my windows 7 machines today. I gave it a fresh install of Windows 7.1 a week or so back in preps, and the only thing I added to that installation was to insure that all updates were installed after it. Meaning, I ran windows update and installed them...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Is anyone else's taskbar item menu slow?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is anyone else's taskbar item menu slow?: I'm not sure of the name of this, but when you right click on a program's 'listing' in the taskbar ('Chrome', or a 'This PC' of Explorer) you get a menu (Close window, pin to tastbar etc) - on W7 this was near instant. On W10 on the same machine it takes maybe a second to...