Windows 10: Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?

Discus and support Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The store loads fine but I cannot access any individual items to install. Wondering if it is just me or anyone else is having this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iVoxel, Mar 26, 2020.

1. /u/iVoxel Win User

Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?

/u/iVoxel, Mar 26, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 26, 2020
  4. ArmaRayo Win User

File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items

File Explorer is behaving weird - I cannot pin items to Quick Access. When I pin items they won't appear to QA. Also when dragging items to QA nothing happens and there's a small icon indicating that is not possible.

I did some "tweaks" with Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5 but I haven't found a setting there that could of made QA to not function.

I did some steps as remedy that I found with Google but those didn't help.

Any suggestions?

ArmaRayo, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items? - Similar Threads - Anyone else unable

2. Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?: Tried contacting support...hopelessCant access outlook.live emails...Can't verify account...doesn't recognize phone number!Cant view subscription..."Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again"...
  3. Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?: Tried contacting support...hopelessCant access outlook.live emails...Can't verify account...doesn't recognize phone number!Cant view subscription..."Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again"...
  4. Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Anyone else having trouble loading Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Anyone else having trouble loading Microsoft Store?: This is all I get when I try to load Store, no matter how many times I have tried it today and it searches forever and never loads. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-having-trouble-loading-microsoft-store/31eb0e0e-2a9d-4ece-97dc-566af56db76a
  6. is the microsoft store not working for anyone else?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is the microsoft store not working for anyone else?: it just gets stuck on 'acquiring license' whenever i try to install an app submitted by /u/Carl-The-Commie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxdc25/is_the_microsoft_store_not_working_for_anyone_else/
  7. Where ELSE are Start Menu items stored?

Where ELSE are Start Menu items stored?: I know about %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu and %programdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu, but where else are Start menu items stored? For example, I want to aggregate all of the Office stuff into a single folder, but none if it is present in either of these two...
  8. Unable to Pay for Item in Microsoft Store

Unable to Pay for Item in Microsoft Store: OK... so I want to buy something from the store... Try to pay... there is an old credit card with my old address from the wrong country (UK) So I try to change it... cannot do it Go to my settings and change my addresses there - shipping and billing and add my new card...
  9. Anyone else having a update for "Your Phone" constantly in The Microsoft Store?

Anyone else having a update for "Your Phone" constantly in The Microsoft Store?: As in whenever I check for updates. There is a update for it finishes, then when checking for any more it updates again. I already sfc/ scannow and DISM which show nothing wrong. Already reset the app .. Wondering if anyone else is dealing with this. submitted by...
  10. Is anyone else's taskbar item menu slow?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is anyone else's taskbar item menu slow?: I'm not sure of the name of this, but when you right click on a program's 'listing' in the taskbar ('Chrome', or a 'This PC' of Explorer) you get a menu (Close window, pin to tastbar etc) - on W7 this was near instant. On W10 on the same machine it takes maybe a second to...