Windows 10: Anyone experiened in trading?

Discus and support Anyone experiened in trading? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Hopefully I am welcome here as I have never posted on forums before, but I think this is where I can get some help *Rolleyes Long story... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jimmi87, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Jimmi87 Win User

Anyone experiened in trading?

Hey everyone! Hopefully I am welcome here as I have never posted on forums before, but I think this is where I can get some help *Rolleyes Long story short, recently I decided to learn and read about Trading and I am going to start trading on ProfitsTrade Review any advice If it's worth to give it a go or not? Thanks in advance!

:)

Jimmi87, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Nate W.H. Win User
    Nate W.H., Apr 16, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Xazax Win User

[WTB][US]   Trade EVGA 8800GS for 4870/4850

Anyone be willing to trade me my 8800GS+Cash for a 4850/4870. The 8800GS still has step-up left on it and im currently stepping it up to a 9800GTX+(when they come back in stock) so a few things we can do here

1)Trade the 8800GS+Cash
    2)Trade the 8800GS and give you the option of stepping up the card to 9800GTX+
    3) Trade the 9800GTX+(when i get it in my hands) trade for 4870 or 4850+a little cash

Thanks let me know!

Xazax, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Anyone experiened in trading? - Similar Threads - Anyone experiened trading

2. Purchasing windows 10 trade price

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchasing windows 10 trade price: I run a small computer company building customized gaming PCs, my question is where can i buy windows 10 at trade price for my custom builds as at the moment i am paying £99 per license from my trade supplier any help or direction appriciated...
  3. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  4. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  5. From WHS2011 to WS2016, DCont, ActiveDir & Server Essentials Experien

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From WHS2011 to WS2016, DCont, ActiveDir & Server Essentials Experien: The title is a mouth full I know.... I read the Windows Server 2016 - Setup Local Domain Controller | Tutorials from here, and other tidbits from elsewhere. I will say this WHS2011 ( Enhanced WS 2008 R2) did so much for you automatically. There is no Active Directory or CA...
  6. Microsoft Trade-in no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Trade-in no response: Has any one here used Microsoft's trade-in service? I have sent my laptop to Microsoft after getting a quote and received a text saying that have received my device and will process my device within the next 5 working days but I have had no news since. I tried calling...
  7. Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibility of a refund or trade-in?: So I've recently bought a product key for Minecraft Starter's Collection, but it turned out that it was for the XBOX ONE version when what I really needed was the one for Windows 10. I was just wondering to see if there was any way a refund was possible or a trade-in for the...
  8. 4$ dollars for a Trade in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4$ dollars for a Trade in: I purchased this computer i'm currently typing on not even a year ago. I notice the storage running low and uninstalled everything on the computer and taking all the files off of it, still running slow and I'm usually not able to open a web browser. I go int a Microsoft store...
  9. Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security: Another interesting find for computer security. This time from the Federal Trade Commission(FTC). The internet offers access to a world of products and services, entertainment and information. At the same time, it creates opportunities for scammers, hackers, and...
  10. trading windows 10 laptops with my brother

in Windows 10 Support
    trading windows 10 laptops with my brother: Hello all, me and my brother want to trade laptops and they both have windows 10. how do we go about moving his files and stuff to mine, and vice versa? thank you *Smile mark 61423