Windows 10: Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App?

Discus and support Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to follow the getting started tutorial with VBB. (Missing power-off button and no power to simulation)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by springtownpete, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App?

I am unable to follow the getting started tutorial with VBB. (Missing power-off button and no power to simulation)

:)

springtownpete, Jul 16, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft and Dassault Systèmes Launch Microsoft Virtual Earth -3DVIA

Dassault Systèmes (DS), a world leader in 3-D and product life-cycle management (PLM) solutions, and Microsoft Corp. today launched Microsoft Virtual Earth -3DVIA (Technology Preview). This free online application, developed by Dassault Systèmes, allows consumers to imagine and create realistic 3-D models — such as of buildings and structures — then share them through Microsoft Virtual Earth and online communities.

“Virtual Earth -3DVIA users will be able to build a world that mixes their future projects and ideas with real-life places, buildings and structures,” said Lynne Wilson, senior vice president and general manager of 3DVIA at Dassault Systèmes. “Through Microsoft’s online geographic location mapping technology and our 3-D modeling and realistic visualization know-how, we have created a new level of realism within Virtual Earth that provides an unrestricted freedom for creativity and innovation.”

Users can download Virtual Earth -3DVIA for free and immediately begin using the fun, easy-to-use and intuitive application. Virtual Earth -3DVIA allows anyone to do the following with their ideas:
    • Create. With just a few clicks, users can easily design a 3-D model of their house, favorite building or any structure, then select from different visualization options, textures and colors to give their 3-D model a style of its own.
    • Publish. Users can upload their 3-D models to Virtual Earth, specifying an address or neighborhood so they can experience the model within a real-life context.
    • Share. Users can add their 3-D model to collections, and share it with friends and colleagues through Web communities.
    “Our alliance with Dassault Systèmes, a company that has 26 years of technology experience in 3-D modeling, will help us bring a new level of realism to Virtual Earth,” said Stephen Lawler, general manager of Virtual Earth at Microsoft. “Microsoft is committed to delivering the highest-quality product for our Virtual Earth customers, and this enhancement is another step toward fulfilling that commitment.”

Virtual Earth -3DVIA is being released as a technology preview to allow community feedback before the next release of the product. More information about Virtual Earth -3DVIA is available online at http://maps.live.com/Help/en-us/VE3DVIADownload.htm.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App?

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App?

1. Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App? - Similar Threads - Anyone familiar Microsoft's

2. Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?: I would like to know if anyone knows if there are HP drivers and BIOS and firmware updates outside of Microsoft for a HP 17 inch laptop.. Windows wants to install the update to windows 10 64 bit 22H2, and i am hesitant.i want to see if installing it may resolve any conflicts,...
  3. Is anyone familiar with this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone familiar with this issue: One of the customers I work with submitted a ticket, and to be honest I was not familiar with this issue at all. Basically, while the customer was logged in, a pop-up came on the screen and it was a pop-up of the log-in screen that you see when you initially log in to Windows...
  4. Is anyone familiar with this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is anyone familiar with this issue: One of the customers I work with submitted a ticket, and to be honest I was not familiar with this issue at all. Basically, while the customer was logged in, a pop-up came on the screen and it was a pop-up of the log-in screen that you see when you initially log in to Windows...
  5. Is anyone familiar with this issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. anyone familiar with a company called astronorm tech solutions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    anyone familiar with a company called astronorm tech solutions?: anyone familiar with astronorm tech solutions? they want to sell me internet security services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anyone-familiar-with-a-company-called-astronorm/7b3b3596-443d-44d8-8405-e7d3fa080789
  7. Is anyone familiar with passing messages via csrss/DTC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is anyone familiar with passing messages via csrss/DTC?: Yep, not even sure if thats the proper terminology. First time exposed to it. I have 3 pc's ive begun setting up with an application which affords this as one of its features. Ive allowed Distributed Tracking Coordinator through the firewall on my private network for all 3...
  8. Anyone familiar with minitool partition wizard from usb?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone familiar with minitool partition wizard from usb?: So i forget why as it was weeks back, but i was attempting an action with minitool that basically resulted in the realization it had to be done from a bootable environment. i noticed the application has a bootable media button right in it, so i figured NBD. well i got...
  9. ANTI-VIRUS - Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ANTI-VIRUS - Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV?: Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV? While using CHROME, this came up on screen to download for free for all windows users. Wondering if it"s legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/9c6a86fe-f7b9-46b6-a61f-f183d60cf3f7"
  10. Out of curiosity anyone familiar with this type of error mentioned in the image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Out of curiosity anyone familiar with this type of error mentioned in the image: Troubleshooting done already- 1 reinstallation of windows OS 2 Secure boot disabled Its Windows 10 pro and the activation status is linked digitally to MS account the system was never in windows S mode image reference for error https://imgur.com/a/SOu34RA...