Windows 10: Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?

Discus and support Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to know if anyone knows if there are HP drivers and BIOS and firmware updates outside of Microsoft for a HP 17 inch laptop.. Windows wants... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaCaleb, May 27, 2023.

1. Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?

I would like to know if anyone knows if there are HP drivers and BIOS and firmware updates outside of Microsoft for a HP 17 inch laptop.. Windows wants to install the update to windows 10 64 bit 22H2, and i am hesitant.i want to see if installing it may resolve any conflicts, and do not want to create more. I do not like the idea of just reinstalling windows or repairing and updating if there are errors that might be caused by updates.If anyone might have had a similar experience with HP models then updated, perhaps it will be helpful.

:)

JoshuaCaleb, May 27, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2023
  3. itsme1 Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2  

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, May 27, 2023
  4. Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?

Windows 10 Compatibility

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about compatibility of the driver on Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the below link and check if the driver is compatible.

Refer:
    Windows Compatibility Center

If not compatible, I suggest you to install the driver in compatibility mode on Windows 10.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance with Windows Operating System. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2023
Thema:

Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?

1. Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility? - Similar Threads - Anyone familiar 22H2

2. Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?: I would like to know if anyone knows if there are HP drivers and BIOS and firmware updates outside of Microsoft for a HP 17 inch laptop.. Windows wants to install the update to windows 10 64 bit 22H2, and i am hesitant.i want to see if installing it may resolve any conflicts,...
  3. Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone familiar with Windows 10 22H2 and system model compatibility?: I would like to know if anyone knows if there are HP drivers and BIOS and firmware updates outside of Microsoft for a HP 17 inch laptop.. Windows wants to install the update to windows 10 64 bit 22H2, and i am hesitant.i want to see if installing it may resolve any conflicts,...
  4. Is anyone familiar with this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone familiar with this issue: One of the customers I work with submitted a ticket, and to be honest I was not familiar with this issue at all. Basically, while the customer was logged in, a pop-up came on the screen and it was a pop-up of the log-in screen that you see when you initially log in to Windows...
  5. Is anyone familiar with this issue

Is anyone familiar with this issue: One of the customers I work with submitted a ticket, and to be honest I was not familiar with this issue at all. Basically, while the customer was logged in, a pop-up came on the screen and it was a pop-up of the log-in screen that you see when you initially log in to Windows...
  6. Is anyone familiar with this issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Windows 10 Compatibility with Sony Vaio Model VPCEA16FG

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Compatibility with Sony Vaio Model VPCEA16FG: hello and thank you for all the hard works. i have a Sony Vaio VPCEA16FG and i'm runnig a old version of windows 10 in it, yesterday wanted to reinstall windows 10 to build 2004.19041.508 and in the loading logo windows for installation it get restart every time, i need to...
  8. ANTI-VIRUS - Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ANTI-VIRUS - Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV?: Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV? While using CHROME, this came up on screen to download for free for all windows users. Wondering if it"s legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/9c6a86fe-f7b9-46b6-a61f-f183d60cf3f7"
  9. Windows 10 Compatibility with Sony Vaio Model VPCEB15FM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Compatibility with Sony Vaio Model VPCEB15FM: I have an old Sony Vaio computer. Model number is VPCEB15FM. I need to know if this computer is compatible with Windows 10. I would like to upgrade from Windows 7. Thanks....
  10. Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App?

Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App?: I am unable to follow the getting started tutorial with VBB. (Missing power-off button and no power to simulation) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-familiar-with-microsofts-virtual-bread/e04510e2-f89e-451f-bcc5-a5566eaf642d