Windows 10: Anyone figure out how to get rid of that UAC Shield icon?

Discus and support Anyone figure out how to get rid of that UAC Shield icon? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone figured out how to get rid of that annoying UAC shield icon Windows 10 likes to randomly put on shortcuts? I know I could shut UAC off but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Scyris, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Scyris Win User

Anyone figure out how to get rid of that UAC Shield icon?

Has anyone figured out how to get rid of that annoying UAC shield icon Windows 10 likes to randomly put on shortcuts? I know I could shut UAC off but the second I do stuff like personalize starts throwing a built-in admin error, and such. There has to be a way somehow.

:)

Scyris, Nov 16, 2015

2. C5 - without WAP. Always prompted to set up email

Anyone managed to figure out how to get rid of the set up e-mail prompt ??

davejj2010, Nov 16, 2015
  3. anyone figure out how to get the built in camera to work in windows 10?

Hi Yankee,

We appreciate all the troubleshooting steps that you have performed. Since the issue still persists on your Camera app, we need to know the answers to the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your system?
    • Have you performed an update on your Windows?
    • Are you getting any error messages or codes when you launch the camera app? If yes, can you send us a screenshot?

The information that you'll provide will help us isolate the issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Nov 16, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

5. Scyris Win User
    Its not letting me copy it to system32 at all, like I try but nothing happens. Nevermind I had to have it the exact same name, however I did uncheck read only on system32 folder.. should I worry about this?

Scyris, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone figure out how to get rid of that UAC Shield icon? - Similar Threads - Anyone figure rid

2. Removing UAC shield from shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing UAC shield from shortcut icons: This is not in as much, a question. It's a solution that worked for me in Windows 11. I had a few programs that I created shortcut for and added Admin privileges to. I wanted to remove the admin privileges, so I right-clicked and on the "Compatibility Tab", I unchecked "Run...
  3. Removing UAC shield from shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing UAC shield from shortcut icons: This is not in as much, a question. It's a solution that worked for me in Windows 11. I had a few programs that I created shortcut for and added Admin privileges to. I wanted to remove the admin privileges, so I right-clicked and on the "Compatibility Tab", I unchecked "Run...
  4. Removing UAC shield from shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to get rid out of this icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid out of this icon: how to turn off the annoying display in the lower right side of the task bar in win 10 ..there is no name of that app but when i click on it it opens this web address:Microsoft Start msn.com there is no option to remove this forced **** by Microsoft....
  6. how to get rid out of this icon

how to get rid out of this icon: how to turn off the annoying display in the lower right side of the task bar in win 10 ..there is no name of that app but when i click on it it opens this web address:Microsoft Start msn.com there is no option to remove this forced **** by Microsoft....
  7. Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON: Searched Google, then due to the lock ofhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uac-shield-icon-overlay/8490d128-6831-4b5a-a6db-7f289c6af435So i create a new discussion:There is a REG key in...
  8. Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON

Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON: Searched Google, then due to the lock ofhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uac-shield-icon-overlay/8490d128-6831-4b5a-a6db-7f289c6af435So i create a new discussion:There is a REG key in...
  9. How do i get rid of the shield icon on aplications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of the shield icon on aplications?: I'm trying to download Etterna and whenever i download it, it has a yellow and blue shield on the icon. Whenever i open it, it says i need to install the the new version and if i want to uninstall the old version, even though ive done that already. I do that and it says I...
  10. UAC icon shield admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    UAC icon shield admin: The number of name in reg is 29 but what is the number of the icon shield admin??, is for change it, thanks. 27551