Windows 10: Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?

Discus and support Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; WinTV v8 latest installer from the website. Fresh install of Win 1703 and 1909 and 2004 with surface pro 4 drivers, then wintv drivers and apps to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dcdc888, Jan 6, 2021.

1. dcdc888 Win User

Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?

WinTV v8 latest installer from the website.

Fresh install of Win 1703 and 1909 and 2004 with surface pro 4 drivers, then wintv drivers and apps to test.

No problems with live TV in 1703 and 1909, but stutters in 2004.

LatencyMon shows wdf01000.sys is the main detected file leading to high latency in 2004, much bigger than in prior win versions.

Anyone found a fix for this 2004 mess yet? Problem exists even after all 2004 updates.

:)

dcdc888, Jan 6, 2021

2. Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?

It does work on Windows 10. I got it on right now.

Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004? [​IMG]

GothicAngelius, Jan 6, 2021
  3. BTES4 Win User
    Windows 10 Build 1903 - Hauppauge WinTV-QuadHD Tuner stopped working with J River 25

Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD tuners no longer work for me on JRiver 25 (25.0.40) when upgrading to the Windows 10 Build 1903, May update. I have the latest Hauppauge drivers installed through the May 2nd release (latest) of WinTV 8.5, which installs drivers as
    the first part of the install. The tuner continues to work fine in Hauppauge's WinTV application, but ceases to work in JRiver 25 after the Windows 10 Build 1903 upgrade. I'm hoping JRiver or Microsoft will release a fix soon. I don't know if other TV Tuners
    are affected, but I was able to replicate the WinTV-quadHD problem on several systems.

The message, "waiting for signal lock" followed by the message, "no signal" occurs when any channel is selected. Using JRiver on non-1903 systems works well.

I contacted JRiver and their reply was that, "it may be a driver issue or a Microsoft bug". I'm hoping this bug will be fixed through Hauppauge and Microsoft identifying and fixing the cause of the problem after the 1903 release.

BTES4, Jan 6, 2021
  4. owensdj Win User

Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?

Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?

Actually, I think Hauppauge WinTV 7.x doesn't work on Windows 10. Version 8 does, and you can get it from Hauppauge for something like $10.

owensdj, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004? - Similar Threads - Anyone found fix

2. If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION: If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 Win TV HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio Sync problem a possible soltionI was just now tinkering around with my Hauppauge WinTV 8 Video Capture software using WinTV-HVR-1265 PCIe TV capture card connected to cable TV through my Verizon...
  3. If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION: If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 Win TV HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio Sync problem a possible soltionI was just now tinkering around with my Hauppauge WinTV 8 Video Capture software using WinTV-HVR-1265 PCIe TV capture card connected to cable TV through my Verizon...
  4. Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix: Hello, I have been experiencing video, audio, and mouse stuttering since 7/16/21 that makes games and videos unplayable. It started when I was playing FFXIV and got this error:Before that point everything was running smoothly, so I assumed that the issue was caused by the...
  5. Affects latest Insider Builds - Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950 audio/video stutters with 2004, by...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Affects latest Insider Builds - Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950 audio/video stutters with 2004, by...: There's a big problem with Windows after about the 2004 version that affects A/V devices - either causing them to stutter or drivers not to install correctly. I've test installed 4 different major Windows releases to try and isolate the issue to Approximately what...
  6. Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950 audio/video stutters with 2004, by 20H1 drivers can't start /...

Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950 audio/video stutters with 2004, by 20H1 drivers can't start /...: Hi, There's a big problem with Windows after about the 2004 version that affects A/V devices - either causing them to stutter or drivers not to install correctly. I've test installed 4 different major Windows releases to try and isolate the issue to about what generation it...
  7. seemingly random audio/video stutter and freeze on win10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    seemingly random audio/video stutter and freeze on win10 2004: almost everytime I play a game or watch a video at a random time after starting the sound and video start freezing at a consistent rythm. the mouse lags too. i dont know exaclty what triggers it honestly the only time ive been able to recreate this issue is when installing a...
  8. Video and audio stuttering

Video and audio stuttering: I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4 Asus PRIME X570-PRO A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280 Corsair iCUE 465X RGB...
  9. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  10. Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?

Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?: Hello, just a legality question for you. Updating neighbors PC to Windows 10 - She currently uses WMC to watch Live TV. I want to install Hauppauge WinTV for her. I own a Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 DVD. Can I legally take it to my neighbors house and use mine to download,...