Windows 10: Anyone getting missing characters weird spaces on some Chrome pages?

Discus and support Anyone getting missing characters weird spaces on some Chrome pages? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I noticed this issue 2 weeks ago... and I've been on a 4K monitor for about 3 weeks. The problem is that every now and then, there are lettings missing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by orlando1974, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Anyone getting missing characters weird spaces on some Chrome pages?

I noticed this issue 2 weeks ago... and I've been on a 4K monitor for about 3 weeks.
    The problem is that every now and then, there are lettings missing on what is being rendered inside Chrome.
    The first time it happened was in Gmail so I thought the app was glitchy.
    Then I noticed it on a few sites... it looks like this:

Anyone getting missing characters weird spaces on some Chrome pages? [​IMG]

Anyone getting missing characters weird spaces on some Chrome pages? [​IMG]

Could this be an issue with my 4k monitor? I haven't noticed this outside of Google Chrome. Could it be that Chrome has a bug rendering on 4K? Or rendering with Windows Scaling set to 125%.

Hope it's OK to post in this thread - figured I'd start with exploring the possibility of this being a browser issue.

:)

orlando1974, Feb 5, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 5, 2021
  4. DimaAdham Win User

Anyone getting missing characters weird spaces on some Chrome pages?

Arabic keyboard missing characters

The Arabic keyboard in WP8 is missing quite a few characters which renders it useless. In older versions, the missing characters were available through pressing the shift key but the latter is not available in WP8 while in the Arabic keyboard.

The list of missing characters are:

• Arabic Letter Yeh with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Below
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Madda Above
    • Arabic Letter Hamza Isolated Form
    • Arabic Letter Waw with Hamza Above
    • All Diacritics are missing.
    I hope you have plans to fix this serious issue. It's extremely annoying.

DimaAdham, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Anyone getting missing characters weird spaces on some Chrome pages?

1. Anyone getting missing characters weird spaces on some Chrome pages? - Similar Threads - Anyone getting missing

2. Weird some keys not working in chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird some keys not working in chrome: I have been experiencing the weirdest problem. When using Google Chrome and typing in dialog boxes or web forms, some keys either do not work at all or cause a reaction as if they were some kind of shortcut. As we speak ! I am typing this using an Edge browser without issue....
  3. Weird some keys not working in chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird some keys not working in chrome: I have been experiencing the weirdest problem. When using Google Chrome and typing in dialog boxes or web forms, some keys either do not work at all or cause a reaction as if they were some kind of shortcut. As we speak ! I am typing this using an Edge browser without issue....
  4. Disk Missing Some Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Missing Some Space: my laptop have 256 SSD btwi calculate every space taken there and those files only taken 200gb while the free files is 38 so wheres my 18 gb?, is it some system files that is not included there or what...
  5. Weird symbols instead of english characters on some programs interface

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird symbols instead of english characters on some programs interface: As far as I can tell, prior to today, my Nord VPN program was the only one doing it for about the past year or so. But today, I installed Handbrake for DVD's and it also has this, and makes it rather impossible to use, lol. The Nord one I could care less about. I've tried a...
  6. Does anyone else get this weird space under their power options?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else get this weird space under their power options?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/c3x9r04eq2b41.png?width=336&format=png&auto=webp&s=754486df533611ad6c5efc59e634e09908bcc219 submitted by /u/kiriiya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epeq52/does_anyone_else_get_this_weird_space_under_their/
  7. Chrome Weirdness

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome Weirdness: I did a search in Google using Chrome. All the different tabs were OK but Images was not. When I clicked on Images (like, say, searching "Europe"), I got a lot of images of Europe, which of course I expected. BUT when I clicked on any of them, I just got the same search page,...
  8. chrome thumbnails missing and search bar in the middle of the chrome home page missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chrome thumbnails missing and search bar in the middle of the chrome home page missing: after resetting my default search engine i have yahoo iconin the search bar and these things missing on my home page. please don't tell me to go to chrome support because they are not helpful. they either don't answer or cn't follow the question. i have windows 10 and I will...
  9. Missing SSD Space... Can Anyone Assit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing SSD Space... Can Anyone Assit?: So, I had to run system restore last night due to some corruptions with my modern apps. Once the restore completed, everything was back to normal. Today, however, I noticed that ThisPC shows my partition as 150gb free of 312gb, whereas before the restore it was 177gb free. I...
  10. Weird Green Characters

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Green Characters: Has anyone seen this before. There are weird green charachter in the min/max/close area of "modern" apps and weird green square. [img] 10440