Windows 10: Anyone good with windows movie player? Need help!

Discus and support Anyone good with windows movie player? Need help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just bought the full program but having issues with adding audio files. If there is anyone with experience that could help me would be great!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Theveganizer1, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Anyone good with windows movie player? Need help!

Just bought the full program but having issues with adding audio files. If there is anyone with experience that could help me would be great!

submitted by /u/Theveganizer1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Theveganizer1, Dec 5, 2019

2. Issues with the Windows media player and the Windows Movie and TV player

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly assist you.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Media player. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Media player settings.
    I also suggest you to run the Video Playback troubleshooter which finds and fixes the problems playing videos movies and television.

Method 2:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search Bar and then Enter.
    • Click on Video Playback and then follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Window Media Player and Movies & TV arent working with internet conection

Hi Carlos,

I realize that WMP and M& TV app is not working on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

As Windows Media Player is not able to access the file, suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if that helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

Select “Windows Media Player Settings” troubleshooter and run it to check if that helps.

Further, you may also take ownership of the file to check if that helps.

Follow these steps:

• Right click the file and select Properties.

• Click the Security tab, tap or click Advanced, then tap or click Change. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Type the name of the person that you want to give ownership to, and then click Check Names.

Note: The account name for the person that you are assigning ownership to is displayed.

• Click OK.

• If you want this person to be the owner of the files and subfolders that are contained in this folder, select the “Replace owner on sub-containers and objects” check box.

• Click OK.

For the Movies & TV app issue, suggest you to post the query in the Movies & TV forum:
    Results in Music, Movies & TV - Microsoft Community

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Anyone good with windows movie player? Need help!

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Anyone good with windows movie player? Need help!

1. Anyone good with windows movie player? Need help! - Similar Threads - Anyone movie player

2. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good day I need help: Good day to all. Whenever I boot my pc up, transparent window will boot up on the upper left corner of my screen. For this I need to change the resolution lower so I can get back to full screen. I want to permanently back to normal. This transparent window will keep me...
  3. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Good day I need help: Good day to all. Whenever I boot my pc up, transparent window will boot up on the upper left corner of my screen. For this I need to change the resolution lower so I can get back to full screen. I want to permanently back to normal. This transparent window will keep me...
  4. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows movies and media player error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows movies and media player error: Every time i play any video in any format, windows movies and media player both give the 0xc00d36b4 error. Verifying integrity of system files didnt work. how to fix this? VLC and other third party players work, but the ones that come with windows doesnt. submitted by...
  6. Need help with codecs for windows media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with codecs for windows media player: I Need help with this: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file. Is there anyone at Microsoft who could assist me? Regards Jerry...
  7. Stuck in Movie player app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Movie player app: When ever I view a movie using the windows movie app it get stucks stuck in some occassions playing the video while the subs freezes and I can’t exit and it’s becoming more frequent. It honestly frustrating me. Anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/ItHasSTALIN [link]...
  8. movies on windows 10 media player

movies on windows 10 media player: How do I play a movie on windows 10 media player. I'm not doing something right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-on-windows-10-media-player/71fdf5c9-8773-437a-a4a6-cbf4b87df237
  9. movie player with GOOD dialog settings (modern movies - Mix is poor)

movie player with GOOD dialog settings (modern movies - Mix is poor): Hi here while VLC plays just about everything you can throw at it (and it's cheap --i.e FREE) I find when watching modern movies the audio mix is just appalling -- effects are humungously LOUD whilst the dialog is often at a very low level -- same problem I have in the...
  10. Windows Movie Player

Windows Movie Player: Not a happy lad. I have been using windows movie maker for quite some time but nothing recent. I have been away for a long weekend and made a honda goldwing charity function video, and fireworks. I set up win movie maker and set up video only to find, if I want to make video,...