Windows 10: Anyone got a fix for this?

Discus and support Anyone got a fix for this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iHateCollageAlot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/men5ni/anyone_got_a_fix_for_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iHateCollageAlot, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Anyone got a fix for this?

/u/iHateCollageAlot, Mar 27, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 27, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Anyone got a fix for this?

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Anyone got a fix for this?

1. Anyone got a fix for this? - Similar Threads - Anyone got fix

2. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  3. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  4. Unknow app? Anyone else got this??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknow app? Anyone else got this??: Hello there!Recently, I opened up my pc and found this new file/app being pinned for some reason. The app is called "Voice recorder" and it was recently downloaded. I assumed it was a Microsoft app yet after further looking the app doesn't load up nor can I uninstall it. I...
  5. Anyone ever got this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever got this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Resk69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lubu9t/anyone_ever_got_this/
  6. Got the 0xc000012A error been trying to fix it anyone know some solutions

Got the 0xc000012A error been trying to fix it anyone know some solutions: Got the error this morning but couldent try anything due to time constraints been trying some things I found online thing has worked so far anyone know some things I could try I'm on a omen if that helps submitted by /u/dovakin322 [link] [comments]...
  7. Anyone else got this now and is it normal?

Anyone else got this now and is it normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mihawk44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5y9wa/anyone_else_got_this_now_and_is_it_normal/
  8. is anyone else got this email

in Windows 10 Support
    is anyone else got this email: Dear Microsoft customer, You are receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its...
  9. Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?: Greetings Earthlings. Newbie to this forum, go easy on me. I'm thinking about purchasing a site license for a program called FLOWCODE? It's a programming app that allows the use of (for example) flow charts. I'm currently using SUBLIME TEXT however I'm investigating...
  10. Anyone got NumPad working in Windows 10?

Anyone got NumPad working in Windows 10?: I downloaded NumPad from SourceForge, doesn't seem to *do* anything. Anybody had any success running this and having a visible pad? 87201