Windows 10: Anyone got a fix to this, it happens every time I open steamVR and i have to change my...

Discus and support Anyone got a fix to this, it happens every time I open steamVR and i have to change my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/j33s3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsn7yk/anyone_got_a_fix_to_this_it_happens_every_time_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/j33s3, Feb 25, 2021.

1. /u/j33s3 Win User

Anyone got a fix to this, it happens every time I open steamVR and i have to change my...

/u/j33s3, Feb 25, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality

Source: Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: SteamVR

See also: Play SteamVR games in Windows Mixed Reality - Microsoft Support

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Anyone got a fix to this, it happens every time I open steamVR and i have to change my...

Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality

Source: Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: SteamVR

See also: Play SteamVR games in Windows Mixed Reality - Microsoft Support

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Anyone got a fix to this, it happens every time I open steamVR and i have to change my... - Similar Threads - Anyone got fix

2. I cannot find why this happens every time I open my lappy...!!! O_O

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot find why this happens every time I open my lappy...!!! O_O: Every time I open my laptop this 4 downloads run... and it is really frustrating Please provide a solution how I can solve this.Hey please watch the screen shot down ...Now if I open Microsoft Store, the downloads shows like this And for the error details it is down here...
  3. I cannot find why this happens every time I open my lappy...!!! O_O

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot find why this happens every time I open my lappy...!!! O_O: Every time I open my laptop this 4 downloads run... and it is really frustrating Please provide a solution how I can solve this.Hey please watch the screen shot down ...Now if I open Microsoft Store, the downloads shows like this And for the error details it is down here...
  4. I cannot find why this happens every time I open my lappy...!!! O_O

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I cannot find why this happens every time I open my lappy...!!! O_O

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. I cannot find why this happens every time I open my lappy...!!! O_O

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I cannot find why this happens every time I open my lappy...!!! O_O

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. how to fix this? it happens every time i start my laptop, needs to be restarted but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to fix this? it happens every time i start my laptop, needs to be restarted but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shubham9112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/js8yn7/how_to_fix_this_it_happens_every_time_i_start_my/
  9. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  10. Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/STiSubies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/excfwh/every_time_i_start_my_computer_this_happens_how/