Windows 10: Anyone Had Paste Issues? - Sometimes have to paste twice for copy/paste to work.

Discus and support Anyone Had Paste Issues? - Sometimes have to paste twice for copy/paste to work. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've done a ton of reinstalls and quite a few on two different machines. A few times I've managed to get through install and setup and the issue has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Enstranglement, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Anyone Had Paste Issues? - Sometimes have to paste twice for copy/paste to work.

I've done a ton of reinstalls and quite a few on two different machines.

A few times I've managed to get through install and setup and the issue has been avoided somehow, but 90% of the time I'm finished and whenever I paste something it does nothing until I paste a second time.

This seems to have started happening around 1903-1909 it never happened with 1809.

Anyone know why this happens?

submitted by /u/Enstranglement
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Enstranglement, Oct 17, 2020

2. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Copy and paste not working

Hello,

• Does the issue occur only with the particular website or all?
    • Did you try copy pasting in other apps or notepad?
    There are many websites which doesn't let us copy paste the information, please cross check with other websites first. Normally, copy pasting option is still available in Windows 10.

SujataMoktan, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Darshan J Win User

Anyone Had Paste Issues? - Sometimes have to paste twice for copy/paste to work.

copy/paste function is not working

Hi Sabrina,

Provide us with the information below to help you better.

• Which build is currently running on your computer?
    • Did you make any recent software/hardware changes to your computer?
    • Is the copy/paste functioning not working fro particular application or on whole computer?
    • How are you using copy/paste option via right click or keyboard shortcuts or via edit menu within the application?
    • Is the issue specific to a file format or all the file formats?

Suggest you to use the copy/paste using shortcuts that is Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V to copy cut and past respectively.

Also install all the pending updates on your computer, restart your computer and check if it helps.

Get back to us with the above information to help your further.

Darshan J, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Anyone Had Paste Issues? - Sometimes have to paste twice for copy/paste to work.

1. Anyone Had Paste Issues? - Sometimes have to paste twice for copy/paste to work. - Similar Threads - Anyone Paste Issues

2. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twice copy paste issue in paint: Hi I am trying to copy paste text in paint but when I tried to paste it. It is pasting twice and whole image is getting disturbed.. even I remove second occurrence first string is partially getting copy pasted......
  3. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twice copy paste issue in paint: Hi I am trying to copy paste text in paint but when I tried to paste it. It is pasting twice and whole image is getting disturbed.. even I remove second occurrence first string is partially getting copy pasted......
  4. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and paste issue: I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now and have not come across any fixes for it so I'm at a loss at what to do. What is basically happening is I try to copy and paste anything, then a few moments later the paste is blank, I open up the clipboard history...
  6. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and paste issue: I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now and have not come across any fixes for it so I'm at a loss at what to do. What is basically happening is I try to copy and paste anything, then a few moments later the paste is blank, I open up the clipboard history...
  7. Copy and paste issue

8. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste issue: Copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts AND right click menu randomly breaks after a while and needs a restart to fix. Is there a way to fix it so I dont need to restart every time it breaks?...
  9. copy paste issue

copy paste issue: hi, some of our users not able to do copy and paste in windows 10, we check all possible solutions, updating windows system disk check from safe mode but non of these work please help. after restart the computer it fix for while thanks....
  10. Copy/Paste issue

Copy/Paste issue: I am attempting to copy/paste messages in Gmail and when I do my company logo pops up on top of every message out of the blue. This has never happened until this past week. I have not updated any Windows or Gmail programs. Its becoming annoying having to delete this...