Windows 10: Anyone had problem removing device from the Bluetooth menu?

Discus and support Anyone had problem removing device from the Bluetooth menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/rknd74dss7h51.png?width=467&format=png&auto=webp&s=0dd1db26c0a8014c8b2b1f7e5763138559bfe5a6 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the13change, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Anyone had problem removing device from the Bluetooth menu?

/u/the13change, Aug 15, 2020

2. Bluetooth multiple device instances/ Removal problem

Hi,

The issue might occur if there are outdated or incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to follow the methods below an check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 3: Update the Bluetooth drivers.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.

Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the sound drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your Bluetooth devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 15, 2020
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Anyone had problem removing device from the Bluetooth menu?

Cannot remove bluetooth device from laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2: Update the Bluetooth driver

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Note: You can also check your computer manufacturer’s support website for Bluetooth driver packages for your computer that are compatible with Windows 10.

Refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Anyone had problem removing device from the Bluetooth menu?

1. Anyone had problem removing device from the Bluetooth menu? - Similar Threads - Anyone problem removing

2. Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.: Hey,I was having some issues with a Yamaha src20a soundbar which was connected via Bluetooth to my windows 11 PC. I tried turning off/on my Bluetooth etc but didn't fix the issue, so I forgot the device from my Bluetooth connections on my PC. When I tried to repair the device...
  3. Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.: Hey,I was having some issues with a Yamaha src20a soundbar which was connected via Bluetooth to my windows 11 PC. I tried turning off/on my Bluetooth etc but didn't fix the issue, so I forgot the device from my Bluetooth connections on my PC. When I tried to repair the device...
  4. Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IBeYaZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wet2aq/has_anyone_ever_had_this_problem_it_also_happens/
  5. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  6. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  7. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Has anyone ever had this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  9. remove bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    remove bluetooth devices: I have unacceptable lag in Bluetooth keyboard and mouse response. I also have built a considerable and duplicative list of Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Settings list. Will deleting the duplicate devices aid keyboard and mouse response? Is there an easy way to control...
  10. Remove old devices from the Bluetooth and other devices page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove old devices from the Bluetooth and other devices page: Hi, When I go to the Devices and printers page, I have unwanted icons in the Bluetooth and other devices section. Old phones and icloud … How do I remove them from the computer?...