Windows 10: Anyone had this issue? Any registry fixes you could recommend? :)

Discus and support Anyone had this issue? Any registry fixes you could recommend? :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying to disable Files on Demand in onedrive, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkGYDYsNy_g&list=PL_qrmFvAc9OBP0wK4Mjx5vCNTVSG5uQm1 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jax51196, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Anyone had this issue? Any registry fixes you could recommend? :)

/u/jax51196, Jun 30, 2020

2. registry fix

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What registry fix are you trying to run?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Have you taken a backup of all your data?
    I would suggest you to take a backup of all your data before doing any changes in the registry keys. If you do any incorrect changes to the registry you won’t be able to boot the computer.

Disclaimer: This section, method, or task contains steps that tells you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
    carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in
    the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Please let us know the information in brief. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Jun 30, 2020
  3. huffman Win User
    Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

pepanee ... I looked at that list. One suggestion was to update Microsoft.net framework 4 Client.

If I am looking at this crap correctly, that is not even installed or does not show in the Programs list.

It can be downloaded and installed. What the heck?

OHhhhh one other suggestion was to go into the Registry and delete two places in the Registry. Make me shiver just thinking about making any changes in the Registry. I have never had anything good happen when I have done that in the past.

huffman, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Anyone had this issue? Any registry fixes you could recommend? :)

Anyone here had any experience with this Mobo?

I'm currently looking at rebuilding my main rig on this motherboard, and I was wondering if anyone here had any issues/praise for it.

Edit- If anyone has any suggestions for about the same price range, that would be awesome.

Radical_Edward, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Anyone had this issue? Any registry fixes you could recommend? :)

1. Anyone had this issue? Any registry fixes you could recommend? :) - Similar Threads - Anyone issue registry

2. Could you please fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please fix this: I put my laptop in safe boot and when it restarted it said pin isn’t available and my cursor is laggy how can I make my laptop normal again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-fix-this/6834618b-7cd7-45d5-8806-fb65fe5413d6
  3. Could you please fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please fix this: I put my laptop in safe boot and when it restarted it said pin isn’t available and my cursor is laggy how can I make my laptop normal again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-fix-this/6834618b-7cd7-45d5-8806-fb65fe5413d6
  4. Which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend?

Which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend?: Hi everyone, which utility for registry cleaning/maintenance do you recommend? I'm using Wise Registry Cleaner FREE. Do you recommend anything else? Which is the absolute best free or commercial? And which is instead the best free?Thanks in advance....
  5. Does this happen to anyone else and if it had how do you fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does this happen to anyone else and if it had how do you fix it: I just put Windows 11 on my pc and everything looked fine until it started loading. It loaded a bit then my mouse and keyboard powered off and it froze on this screen sometimes it will say something like “preparing automatic repair” or something like that and then it freezes...
  6. Does this happen to anyone else and if it had how do you fix it

Does this happen to anyone else and if it had how do you fix it: I just put Windows 11 on my pc and everything looked fine until it started loading. It loaded a bit then my mouse and keyboard powered off and it froze on this screen sometimes it will say something like “preparing automatic repair” or something like that and then it freezes...
  7. Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?: So far we have experienced:1. Adobe Reader 32-bit stopped working. Couldn't launch program or open any pdfs. No errors and nothing in Event Viewer Installed 64-bit version and all ok.2. IE Compatibility mode in Edge failing. Receiving message 'To open this page in Internet...
  8. Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?

Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?: So far we have experienced:1. Adobe Reader 32-bit stopped working. Couldn't launch program or open any pdfs. No errors and nothing in Event Viewer Installed 64-bit version and all ok.2. IE Compatibility mode in Edge failing. Receiving message 'To open this page in Internet...
  9. Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Are there any anti-telemetry programs that anyone can recommend?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any anti-telemetry programs that anyone can recommend?: Title. I know of quite a few but ShutUp10 edits the registry or something because after I use it and when I check group policy settings there are no policy changes. So in short I don't trust it because it technically doesn't show what it's doing. What I'm looking for are...