Windows 10: Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link

Discus and support Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RochelleCrawford-Hurt, May 20, 2022.

1. Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link

Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link

:)

RochelleCrawford-Hurt, May 20, 2022

2. Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, May 20, 2022
  3. Contact support app

I totally agree with you Davy. Am sick and tired of the bugs. I use Windows 10 = Buggy, Mac OS Sierra = Buggy, iOS 10 = Buggy. Heck even my Sky HD (UK satellite giant) = Buggy. These big companies try to innovate but just end up piling bugs ontop of bugs. And they don't fix them. The MS native apps are the worst offenders. This particular issue with Contact Support is a joke because you cant reset the app as it doesn't appear in the settings - apps list. The irony that a contact for support app doesn't work!!! Of course it's a local issue to my PC but it's just typical of the modern day Windows, the OS causes so many problems or frustrations! I spend more time updating the machine than actually using because MS pumps out way too many updates. Tonight is patch tuesday so no doubt a cumulative update that will take far too much of precious spare time and because I don't trust the update will need to be handheld and watched, tested after.

I think it's time to consolidate and focus on the bugs instead of new features. I'd take stability and less bugs over new features anyday.

Scottyboy99, May 20, 2022
  4. bestellen Win User

Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link - Similar Threads - Anyone fixed error

2. Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link: Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-have-a-fixed-for-the-error-message-you-need/1b90591e-012d-4713-bea6-c14661e3996b
  3. Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link: Anyone have a fixed for the error message: You need a new app ms-contact-support link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-have-a-fixed-for-the-error-message-you-need/1b90591e-012d-4713-bea6-c14661e3996b
  4. ms-contact-support-link error I NEED HELP PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms-contact-support-link error I NEED HELP PLZ: My computer said it need ms-contact-support-link for volume what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-contact-support-link-error-i-need-help-plz/13a9a4ab-6598-4b4f-891e-c65c5c9d0b9b
  5. You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link

You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link: I can't log in to my Microsoft account because I get this error. I have searched all over the internet, there is no solution anywhere, and there is not even a mention of this error. Please help...
  6. You need a new app ms-contact-support link

You need a new app ms-contact-support link: I have an issue where an app that has a help and support button will show this messageNote: for some reason....The windows app "Help and support is GONE!! Here is a screenshot [ATTACH] tell me how to fix this is issue. Maybe it is because The Help and support app is...
  7. You’ll need a new app to open this ms-get-started link message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    You’ll need a new app to open this ms-get-started link message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will show you how to resolve this error You’ll need a new app to open this ms-get-started link on Windows 10, which seems similar to, but is actually a different instance of the error which we [...] This post You’ll need a new app to open...
  8. Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?

Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?: I've been having an issue with this coming up on my screen for a few weeks. I've tried just looking online if anyone has had the same issue, but I haven't found anything relating to exactly what I'm experiencing. I've attached an image of what pops up on my screen. It's...
  9. Problem- You will need a new app to get this ms-......

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem- You will need a new app to get this ms-......: After successfully updating feature update 1809 win 10, always it is showing that "You will need a new app to get this ms-....". Also microsoft office is not opening....
  10. Contact Support App Does it work for anyone?

Contact Support App Does it work for anyone?: All it does is run travelling dots. *Sad [img] 65435