Windows 10: Anyone have any explanations?

Discus and support Anyone have any explanations? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fnaf_Natalie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxmikj/anyone_have_any_explanations/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fnaf_Natalie, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Anyone have any explanations?

/u/Fnaf_Natalie, Nov 17, 2019
  2. fafa21 Win User

were can i fid my wep key

ok im confused can you explan that step by step cus i have never done this befor

fafa21, Nov 17, 2019
  3. CPU being bottleneck at low res/old games explanation?

i've made some suggestions for some people's computer builds on another forum, and i think i'll end up needing a proper explanation to link to for an explanation of how your CPU can bottleneck you at low resoltuions/old games.

if someone here can give a proper explanation, it would be very much appreciated. i *think* i understand it pretty well, but i probably can't explain it sufficiently to prove it to doubters. or if someone knows a link to an already existing explanation, that would be quite nice as well.

errrr, i put this in the video card forum...sorry if its the wrong one, but its video card related?...

iminurstuff, Nov 17, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Anyone have any explanations?

Audio not working after update

Hello David,

At the moment, the thread has not yet been marked as answered. For us to better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to ask for a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Can you provide us with a brief explanation of what you are currently experiencing?
    • To clarify, have you tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps provided on the thread? Can you enumerate the steps you have tried?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Anyone have any explanations?

1. Anyone have any explanations? - Similar Threads - Anyone explanations

2. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  3. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  4. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Anyone heard of 'nuronnes.co.in via Edge'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone heard of 'nuronnes.co.in via Edge'?: I keep getting notifications from nuronnes.co.invia Edge. It appears to be an App. I blocked it, in settings. But I cannot find where it came from. I want to delete it, but worry it's connected to Edge. All the messages are warnings about security breaches, updates failing,...
  6. Anyone heard of 'nuronnes.co.in via Edge'?

Anyone heard of 'nuronnes.co.in via Edge'?: I keep getting notifications from nuronnes.co.invia Edge. It appears to be an App. I blocked it, in settings. But I cannot find where it came from. I want to delete it, but worry it's connected to Edge. All the messages are warnings about security breaches, updates failing,...
  7. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  8. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  9. I am simply trying to copy paste a text see what happens? anyone got any explanation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am simply trying to copy paste a text see what happens? anyone got any explanation ?: Anyone got explanation why is this happening.. why is text changing when I copy paste it within notepadSee video recordinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_1mYXje43QIHf1zsizqxwnJYBBZ_fst/view?usp=sharingSuggest any solution if any.. its weird thing.. can't...
  10. I am simply trying to copy paste a text see what happens? anyone got any explanation ?

I am simply trying to copy paste a text see what happens? anyone got any explanation ?: Anyone got explanation why is this happening.. why is text changing when I copy paste it within notepadSee video recordinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_1mYXje43QIHf1zsizqxwnJYBBZ_fst/view?usp=sharingSuggest any solution if any.. its weird thing.. can't...