Windows 10: Anyone have iCue Fan flickering problems after recent windows 10 update (QL120)

Discus and support Anyone have iCue Fan flickering problems after recent windows 10 update (QL120) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone have icue led flickering problems after the recent update? It started to first blink rainbow... now even when i set the color to a static... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eLainevLx, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Anyone have iCue Fan flickering problems after recent windows 10 update (QL120)

Anyone have icue led flickering problems after the recent update? It started to first blink rainbow... now even when i set the color to a static color.. 3 fans will be a different color from the other 3...

Also uninstalled armor crate, and all the asus bloatware..

Reinstalled icue... tried to sys restore but failed..

submitted by /u/eLainevLx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eLainevLx, Feb 17, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Feb 17, 2021
  3. flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Anyone have iCue Fan flickering problems after recent windows 10 update (QL120)

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Anyone have iCue Fan flickering problems after recent windows 10 update (QL120)

1. Anyone have iCue Fan flickering problems after recent windows 10 update (QL120) - Similar Threads - Anyone iCue Fan

2. Corsair iCUE not detecting fans, keyboard or mouse

in Windows 10 News
    Corsair iCUE not detecting fans, keyboard or mouse: [IMG]If the Corsair iCUE is not showing or detecting fans, keyboard, or mouse, the solutions provided in this article will help you. With the help of Corsair iCUE software, you can manage devices like your gaming keyboard, gaming mouse, etc. But if it does not show any...
  3. Anyone having an Issue with Dolby Atmos after the recent Windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone having an Issue with Dolby Atmos after the recent Windows 10 Update?: My copy of Dolby Atmos for headphones "was" working before the most recent Windows 10 update, but now, it won't run at all. It hangs up on the Dolby Atmos startup screen, and the task manager shows it as suspended. I tried several times to uninstal the update, but it keeps...
  4. Anyone having an Issue with Dolby Atmos after the recent Windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone having an Issue with Dolby Atmos after the recent Windows 10 Update?: My copy of Dolby Atmos for headphones "was" working before the most recent Windows 10 update, but now, it won't run at all. It hangs up on the Dolby Atmos startup screen, and the task manager shows it as suspended. I tried several times to uninstal the update, but it keeps...
  5. Anyone having an Issue with Dolby Atmos after the recent Windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  7. anyone else have a boot problem after recent windows 10 update?

anyone else have a boot problem after recent windows 10 update?: I updated windows 10 a few days ago with the update and shut down and ever since my computer powers on but dosnt display or turn on my mouse or keyboard the LED's come on when normal boot. I reseated my GPU and ram thinking that is causing the problem but its still doing...
  8. I'm having audio problems after the recent update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having audio problems after the recent update.: Like the title says I'm having audio problems. I have deleted and reinstalled audio drivers and have gone through almost all troubleshooting steps. I'm lost about what to do. Anyone else have problems after the recent update? submitted by /u/onesealboi [link] [comments]...
  9. Anyone else having problems with wake on LAN after recent updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having problems with wake on LAN after recent updates?: I added a script when our users connected to our VPN using the Linux command ether-wake to wake their Windows machines, and it stopped working about a month ago. It worked for years before. Even running it several times manually no longer works to wake Windows. We have a mix...
  10. Problem after updating windows 10 recently

Problem after updating windows 10 recently: After updating my OS to the Windows 10 yestoday, I have encounted two problem with my laptop . 1) After booting ang login, my PC primary moniter just displayed black screen. It will take more than 10 minuters, the display will work again. 2) There is no signal to my...