Windows 10: Anyone have info on Windows 10 Upgrade 28097?

Discus and support Anyone have info on Windows 10 Upgrade 28097? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While searching through the Microsoft site for October Update info, I came across this alternate means to update Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DGShannon, Nov 5, 2018.

1. DGShannon Win User

Anyone have info on Windows 10 Upgrade 28097?

While searching through the Microsoft site for October Update info, I came across this alternate means to update Windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-10?step=Win10OSQuestion2
    Check for Windows 10 Updates

After checking, I get this screen saying I am out of date with a link to click.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-10?step=OSresultsWindows10updates

Doing so downloads "windows10upgrade28097.exe"

Since I am on Version 1803 (Build 17134.376) I have no clue what this upgrade would be short of the October update.

But a WIDE web search turns up ZERO information on this file and its intent.

Anyone have any insight?

:)

DGShannon, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone have info on Windows 10 Upgrade 28097? - Similar Threads - Anyone info Upgrade

2. Does anyone have any info on this? Showed up after KB5015807.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have any info on this? Showed up after KB5015807.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tiaabiamillan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vy16cp/does_anyone_have_any_info_on_this_showed_up_after/
  3. Window 10 Upgrade Problem, anyone else have the same ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Upgrade Problem, anyone else have the same ?: PC has C:low on space, storage card D:123GB Free, USB Stick F:117GB free. Windows Update is failing to see either D or F and this keeps saying low storage. Upgrade is always a issue on these machine for this reason. HP x2 210...
  4. Anyone have a workaround to import Firefox info into Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone have a workaround to import Firefox info into Edge Chromium?: According to Microsoft, this has been something they've been working on for at least 5 months with no end in sight. I guess capturing Firefox users isn't important. Anyway, in Edge Beta and now the official version, if you try to import from Firefox, you get an erroneous...
  5. JohanCorpIRP: Anyone have any info on this Malware / Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    JohanCorpIRP: Anyone have any info on this Malware / Virus: Anyone have any info on this Malware / Virus. I got it to stop running. But still shows up in Services as stopped. I also deleted the files. Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/johancorpirp/7e433b4f-0a28-4758-81c0-9dd3c39443e7
  6. Windows 10 upgrade method can anyone guide?

Windows 10 upgrade method can anyone guide?: Hello Windows 10 upgrade method can anyone guide? How old is the upgrade so far? thank you Visit my site A common solate about freezer refrigerator...
  7. System Upgrade Settings Info?

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Upgrade Settings Info?: I have Dell Xps 8700 with 3gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage and now i want to add 860 evo 500gb ssd for OS installation and want to use 32gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage so which should i choose? i mean Sata Mode...
  8. upgrade info

upgrade info: what is detail of the "update: 2018-07 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)" your small lower right hand menue comes and goes so damn fast that Ya don't have a chance to find out it's info....
  9. Anyone have Windows 10 working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone have Windows 10 working: with a mobile NVidia 7600 card? 39832
  10. Is anyone having trouble with Windows 10 still?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is anyone having trouble with Windows 10 still?: I am still having issues with Windows 10 on my Desktop PC. It is an Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop. It came with Windows 8.1 pre-installed. Ever since I updated to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, I have had nothing but trouble. If someone could please chime in and help me out,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 upgrade 28097

2. windows10upgrade28097

3. windows 10 upgrade 28097 what is it

4. windows10upgrade28097.exe ,
  5. windows 10 28097,
  6. 28097 update,
  7. windows10 upgrade 28097,
  8. what is windows 10 upgrade 28097,
  9. windows 10 upgrade 28092,
  10. windows 10 update 28097,
  11. windows update 28097,