Windows 10: anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update

Discus and support anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the last windows update, @ the end of April or beginning of May my touch pad stopped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidWill1, May 14, 2022.

1. anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update

After the last windows update, @ the end of April or beginning of May my touch pad stopped working

:)

DavidWill1, May 14, 2022

2. Touchpad gestures NOT working

Hi Abuzar,

Your touchpad drivers might be outdated or corrupted. I would suggest that you update the touchpad driver. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and X together and select
      Device Manager.
    • Locate the touchpad driver.
    • Right-click on the touchpad driver icon and click Update Driver software.
    • Click on Search automatically for Updated driver software option.

If the driver for Windows 10 is not available, download and reinstall the latest touchpad drivers from the manufacturer website.

Keep us updated.

Aileen Alf, May 14, 2022
  3. Touchpad stopped working

Hi Elizabeth,

We would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done on your end?
    • Have you tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter? If no, kindly check this

link
      to download the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you check the article below as a guide on how to fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, May 14, 2022
  4. anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update

touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, May 14, 2022
Thema:

anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update

1. anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update - Similar Threads - anyone touchpad stop

2. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  3. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  4. Camera stopped working after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working after latest update: I have a surface X and all the sudden, face login and camera is not working, may have been a recent update but not certain.Have uninstalled and reinstalled all devices under camera, but it has not helped.Any ideas?TIA!...
  5. anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update: After the last windows update, @ the end of April or beginning of May my touch pad stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-have-the-touchpad-stop-working-after-the/aaa3192a-6715-4bb4-9da9-944577f23ecb
  6. anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    anyone have the touchpad stop working after the latest windows update: After the last windows update, @ the end of April or beginning of May my touch pad stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-have-the-touchpad-stop-working-after-the/aaa3192a-6715-4bb4-9da9-944577f23ecb
  7. audio stopped working after latest windows update

audio stopped working after latest windows update: So a while back, I had an audio issue on my computer where my earphones were recognised as speakers conexant smartaudio hd and I couldn't hear any sound from my laptop speakers at all, but I could hear it from my earphones. I was able to trace the driver back from my laptop...
  8. Touchpad two finger scroll stopped working after the latest update.

Touchpad two finger scroll stopped working after the latest update.: Hi, I encountered with a major issue after the windows 10 August cumulative update. The two finger scrolling, three finger and four finger gesture all stopped working after this update. I tried everything from installing new drivers from the device manager and even...
  9. Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update

Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update: Computer Lenovo Flex 4-1470 lap top Model: 80SA0000US Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Updated 6/3/2018 The touchsceen stopped working after the latest Windows 10 update (Version 1803). Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices -> I2C HID Device has the following error:...
  10. touchpad stopped working after 1607 update

touchpad stopped working after 1607 update: I have an Acer Aspire ES1-711-P14W, When I initially reinstalled my touchpad wasn't working so I installed these drivers from Acer it worked fine until I updated to Version 1607 Build 14393.10: Chipset Intel Chipset Driver 10.1.1.7 IO Drivers Intel Serial IO Driver...