Windows 10: Anyone have these errors??

Discus and support Anyone have these errors?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; error ="windows 10 cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access the items" the file path... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SJK2, Jun 19, 2021.

1. SJK2 Win User

Anyone have these errors??

error ="windows 10 cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access the items" the file path this points to is "C:\programfiles\windowsapps one program I'm trying to run is FileManager ver 10 spent all day on phone with dell support, no help Can this folder be deleted, it seems to rebuild itself EditionWindows 10 Pro Version21H1 Installed on‎1/‎23/‎2021 OS build19043.1055 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0

:)

2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Anyone have these errors??

1. Anyone have these errors?? - Similar Threads - Anyone errors

2. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  3. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  4. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?: I have an old windows laptop however still works as new, went to log in today and it’s coming up with the error message “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I have clicked on this which pops up with “search for app in the App...
  6. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?: I have an old windows laptop however still works as new, went to log in today and it’s coming up with the error message “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I have clicked on this which pops up with “search for app in the App...
  7. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. dose anyone have the solution with error code 0x8007007b , when im trying to activate the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dose anyone have the solution with error code 0x8007007b , when im trying to activate the...: dose anyone have the solution with error code 0x8007007b , when im trying to activate the windows ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dose-anyone-have-the-solution-with-error-code/2918b08d-9184-4db1-a1a3-c6ee12bed025
  9. dose anyone have the solution with error code 0x8007007b , when im trying to activate the...

dose anyone have the solution with error code 0x8007007b , when im trying to activate the...: dose anyone have the solution with error code 0x8007007b , when im trying to activate the windows ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dose-anyone-have-the-solution-with-error-code/2918b08d-9184-4db1-a1a3-c6ee12bed025
  10. Stop code: 'MEMORY MANAGEMENT' ... can anyone help? BSOD error.....

Stop code: 'MEMORY MANAGEMENT' ... can anyone help? BSOD error.....: I have shared the link of memory dump file here...I am not able to verify what is wrong with my laptop....finally checked out automatic restart so that i can figure out the stop code.... I checked with windows diagnostics and found no problems in RAM.....the link...