Windows 10: Anyone have this issue after an update? And did you have to install the driver manually or...

Discus and support Anyone have this issue after an update? And did you have to install the driver manually or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/batqil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isj2f9/anyone_have_this_issue_after_an_update_and_did/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/batqil, Sep 14, 2020.

1. /u/batqil Win User

Anyone have this issue after an update? And did you have to install the driver manually or...

/u/batqil, Sep 14, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 14, 2020
  4. mlee49 Win User

Anyone have this issue after an update? And did you have to install the driver manually or...

Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Anyone have this issue after an update? And did you have to install the driver manually or... - Similar Threads - Anyone issue update

2. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  3. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  4. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update: I had Windows install 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305this morning.Took my PC 15 minutes to get to the sign-in screen.Then Windows wanted me to update my PIN because of security changes. I had to verify my email vie...
  6. Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update

Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update: I had Windows install 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305this morning.Took my PC 15 minutes to get to the sign-in screen.Then Windows wanted me to update my PIN because of security changes. I had to verify my email vie...
  7. Issue with installing drivers manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with installing drivers manually: I was trying to manually update drivers for my android device on Windows 10, and I wasn't able to select one "from disk".This same problem persisted on Windows 11 for me, as well as when I used 3 different drivers, or whenever I try to manually install any driver....
  8. Issue with installing drivers manually

Issue with installing drivers manually: I was trying to manually update drivers for my android device on Windows 10, and I wasn't able to select one "from disk".This same problem persisted on Windows 11 for me, as well as when I used 3 different drivers, or whenever I try to manually install any driver....
  9. Issue with installing drivers manually

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Anyone having issues installing KB4489899?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone having issues installing KB4489899?: My Acer Aspire AXC-603G Desktop PC has a pending update that will not install. The update keeps failing. Below is the screenshot of what's going on. [img] 128803