Windows 10: Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off)

Discus and support Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OceanicShock [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OceanicShock, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off)

/u/OceanicShock, Nov 7, 2019

2. Yellow Triangle with Exclamation marks in Windows Movie Maker

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your feeling, will certainly assist you to fix the issues.

Please try the following steps and check if that helps.

Method1: Please follow these steps.

1. Open your Windows Movie Maker project file.

2. Notice that there are yellow triangles with black exclamation marks in your project where there should be video clips.

3. Double click on a yellow triangle. Windows will prompt you to "browse" for the file location.

4. Navigate to the new location of the video files and click on the correct video clip for this instance.

5. The video clip should appear in the timeline (or storyboard, depending on the view showing). On many occasions, all the video clips will also magically appear because the new location also contains the remainder of the video clips you used in the project
    as well.

6. Continue editing your movie.

Method 2: if issue persist ask op to repair the WLMM and check.

• Hold Windows key + X.
    • Select control panel.
    • Select program and feature under control panel.
    • Right click on WLMM and chose to repair from the dropdown.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off)

nightlight

my nightlight doesn't work

justme_229, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off)

1. Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off) - Similar Threads - Anyone yellow highlight

2. nightlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    nightlight: I deleted the two registry entries suggested here, but the nightlight setting is still grayed out, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nightlight/b0a769bb-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7?tm=1577644628359 If I create a new account this setting works fine . I...
  3. Anyone else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  4. nightlight

nightlight: my nightlight doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nightlight/b0a769bb-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7
  5. Nightlight Mode Issue

Nightlight Mode Issue: Hi, Nightlight Mode is not getting applied after changing projection mode when external display is connected on 19H1 OS I am facing 2 failure scenarios: Steps to reproduce the the issue: Failure1 - 1.Go to display settings in Clone/Duplicate mode and apply night...
  6. Anyone having issues installing KB4489899?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone having issues installing KB4489899?: My Acer Aspire AXC-603G Desktop PC has a pending update that will not install. The update keeps failing. Below is the screenshot of what's going on. [img] 128803
  7. PC Clip Recording Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Clip Recording Issue: Whenever I take a clip, it just records the game audio and displays the first frame of the clip. Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it, or is it just me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-clip-recording-issue/bf8f6241-0599-439e-896a-d14aa3687590
  8. FOR ANYONE HAVING ISSUES WITH PAPERPORT ** READ THIS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FOR ANYONE HAVING ISSUES WITH PAPERPORT ** READ THIS: Hi all, Ive been researching the issue with paperport failing to load, as i am having issues with it, and couldnt find the answer on NUance / Windows help pages. Apparently its an undocumented compatibility issue between Nuance PPT and Firefox believe it or not ... not W10...
  9. Anyone having issues with the Windows Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone having issues with the Windows Mail App?: I keep having issues with the Windows Mail app. Every time I try to delete things in Yahoo!, it freezes up and stops responding. Is it fixable? 30114
  10. The locking clip tab on my Ethernet cable clipped off: Recommendations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The locking clip tab on my Ethernet cable clipped off: Recommendations: Cox supplied DOCSIS® 3.0 AC1900 Data Cable Gateway modem/ router. https://www.netgear.com/service-prov...300BD-Cox.aspx It clipped off a coupe of years ago and finally it got to the point where it just slips out of the port to often for me to overlook it. I'm pretty...