Windows 10: Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off)

Discus and support Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OceanicShock [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OceanicShock, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off)

/u/OceanicShock, Nov 7, 2019

2. Yellow Triangle with Exclamation marks in Windows Movie Maker

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your feeling, will certainly assist you to fix the issues.

Please try the following steps and check if that helps.

Method1: Please follow these steps.

1. Open your Windows Movie Maker project file.

2. Notice that there are yellow triangles with black exclamation marks in your project where there should be video clips.

3. Double click on a yellow triangle. Windows will prompt you to "browse" for the file location.

4. Navigate to the new location of the video files and click on the correct video clip for this instance.

5. The video clip should appear in the timeline (or storyboard, depending on the view showing). On many occasions, all the video clips will also magically appear because the new location also contains the remainder of the video clips you used in the project
    as well.

6. Continue editing your movie.

Method 2: if issue persist ask op to repair the WLMM and check.

• Hold Windows key + X.
    • Select control panel.
    • Select program and feature under control panel.
    • Right click on WLMM and chose to repair from the dropdown.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off)

nightlight

my nightlight doesn't work

justme_229, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off)

1. Anyone have this yellow highlight clipping issue? (nightlight is off) - Similar Threads - Anyone yellow highlight

2. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  3. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  4. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Nightlight won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight won't turn off: I have a weird experience, I never turn on Nightlight before. I just did because i just wanna try. I enjoy using it mostly at night. After few days, I turn on my pc on daylight and wanna turn it off. It never off. I toggle off the night light from notification on the right...
  6. Anyone have a fix for this huge ugly highlighter problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have a fix for this huge ugly highlighter problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pabloboii69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lad94g/anyone_have_a_fix_for_this_huge_ugly_highlighter/
  7. Is it possible to completely disable yellow highlighting on the Taskbar?

Is it possible to completely disable yellow highlighting on the Taskbar?: I'm referring to this. I was able to turn off the very aggressive flashing a while ago by forgotten means, but I've yet to find a way to disable the pulsing highlight that does not go away when a program opens or wants your attention. I absolutely hate this, it stresses...
  8. Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update?

Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update?: I frequently use my computer at night, and this system setting helps me get better sleep. But then I noticed my nightlight the setting that makes your screen display a warmer color during nighttime doesn't work properly after the latest Windows update. I have it set to turn...
  9. nightlight

nightlight: I deleted the two registry entries suggested here, but the nightlight setting is still grayed out, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nightlight/b0a769bb-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7?tm=1577644628359 If I create a new account this setting works fine . I...
  10. Nightlight Mode Issue

Nightlight Mode Issue: Hi, Nightlight Mode is not getting applied after changing projection mode when external display is connected on 19H1 OS I am facing 2 failure scenarios: Steps to reproduce the the issue: Failure1 - 1.Go to display settings in Clone/Duplicate mode and apply night...