Windows 10: Anyone having an issue with HP printers and access graphs shrinking to the left and up ?

Discus and support Anyone having an issue with HP printers and access graphs shrinking to the left and up ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a program that has been running for years. over the last two months my graphs have shrunk. I have one system running windows 7 pro which still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bob benjamin, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Anyone having an issue with HP printers and access graphs shrinking to the left and up ?

I have a program that has been running for years. over the last two months my graphs have shrunk. I have one system running windows 7 pro which still works fine. my laptop has windows 10 and is connected to the same shared printer. My client has HP m402n printer and is running windows 10 and is hooked to his printer though a usb cable. He has the same issue.

Bob

:)

Bob benjamin, Dec 10, 2019
  2. bookfox Win User

HP Printer driver installation issue

Try adding the printers manually in control panel. (Meaning without running the HP driver CD).
    1. Turn on your printer and make sure it is connected to the network.
    2. Open the Control Panel
    3. Click on Hardware and Sound.
    4. Double-click the Add a printer icon.
    5. Select "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer" and click Next.
    6. Let Windows scan for the printer and if detected, select the printer and click Next. If the printer is not listed, click "The printer that I want isn't listed" and skip to add printer by name or TCP/IP address.
    7. If you know the printer's name, choose "Select a shared printer by name" and enter the path to the printer. For example, with a network named "hope" and a printer named "hp", the network path would be: "\\hope\hp".
    If you do not know the printer's path, but have the printers IP address, select "Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname".
    Click Next.
    If during the install, Windows asks for drivers, point to the location of your printer drivers."

IME, I do this when a customer's printer has the same issue as yours and it (usually) works fine.

bookfox, Dec 10, 2019
  3. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4288 All-in-One Printer Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Anyone having an issue with HP printers and access graphs shrinking to the left and up ?

Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Anyone having an issue with HP printers and access graphs shrinking to the left and up ?

1. Anyone having an issue with HP printers and access graphs shrinking to the left and up ? - Similar Threads - Anyone having issue

2. HP Printer/scanner issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer/scanner issues: I have a basic HP 2700 All In One Printer/Scanner. Problem. getting it to print. It likes to give me the run around now and then....again it won't print. I've run the course with trouble shooting. uninstalled/reinstalled. It's stating its on metered/offline...thats new. It...
  3. HP Printer/scanner issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Printer/scanner issues: I have a basic HP 2700 All In One Printer/Scanner. Problem. getting it to print. It likes to give me the run around now and then....again it won't print. I've run the course with trouble shooting. uninstalled/reinstalled. It's stating its on metered/offline...thats new. It...
  4. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  5. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  6. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. HP printer issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP printer issue: I am using a HP desighjet 500 printer, running a windows 10 OS and when updaes my printer stops working. Is a fix for this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-issue/f214d6fa-5ed9-4c8a-8a3f-e5ad06dd8d35
  8. HP Printer Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer Driver Issue: Scan doesn't work on my HP officejet 3830 printer. Called HP and they can't reinstall drivers because they say Windows 10 is blocking it and i should contact MS. HELP please!!!!...
  9. HP Printer messed up

HP Printer messed up: On my desktop, a medium to high end PC less than a year old, I ran whatever update was available LAST NIGHT (10/4/2019) and now cannot get to print to my HP LaserJet M203dw through either network or USB connection. I have run all the updates and suggestions and hints, but...
  10. HP printer issues

HP printer issues: Good night HP printer printing with parts of lines missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-issues/30c36937-fb79-40ee-9870-2e8c4eade8bc