Windows 10: Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

Discus and support Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It duplicates. How do I delete the extra one? Only noticed since latest cumulative update. Whatever way round i do it it shows 2 of the other one. Went... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Scottyboy99, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

It duplicates. How do I delete the extra one? Only noticed since latest cumulative update. Whatever way round i do it it shows 2 of the other one. Went to hidden user acc pictures folder and just shows generic png pics so cannot see what represents which pic

I know it's just a small superficial thing but it bugs me

Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this? [​IMG]

:)

Scottyboy99, Jan 11, 2019

2. User Acc. Picture on Lock Screen

Hi Sifu,

This error typically occurs if your copy of Windows is not activated or is non-genuine. If Windows is genuine and activated, I suggest that you follow the steps provided below to rectify the issue:

• Navigate to the following folder in the File Explorer window:
      C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures
    • In the User Accounts Pictures folder, you’ll see the default user account pictures. You’ll just need to replace these pictures with your desired picture for user account. There are
      guest.bmp (448×448 px.), guest.png (448×448 px.),
      user.bmp (448×448 px.), user.png (448×448 px.),
      user-40.png (40×40 px.) and user-200.png (200×200 px.) pictures.
    • Replace the default ones with the image you want to use as user account picture using the same format and size.
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 11, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

mrgeek, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

1. Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this? - Similar Threads - Anyone having issue

2. programs dont have acces to drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    programs dont have acces to drives: i installed something with winrar and i cant put in on the Desktop and i get this message https://i.imgur.com/8TsEI5Q.png I cant open some games and programs, they dont have acces to local C, everything was fine 2 days ago. this just happened over the night, i havent changed...
  3. Does anyone running multiple user accounts have app update issues?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Does anyone running multiple user accounts have app update issues?: We use several user accounts on a single pc. We have a second pc with similar setup (and this happens on both). In recent weeks whenever I log in to my account and a native app updates we run into a issue. As an example, Photos may update on my acc and then open fine but we...
  4. Anyone having issues installing KB4489899?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone having issues installing KB4489899?: My Acer Aspire AXC-603G Desktop PC has a pending update that will not install. The update keeps failing. Below is the screenshot of what's going on. [img] 128803
  5. Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues: I have a almost brand new Lenonvo ideapad 320S-14IKB laptop running factory installed Windows 10. Since having it I have suffered random BSOD issues whereby it just freezes and shuts down. This seems to be an issue mostly after initial boot-up or coming out of sleep....
  6. FOR ANYONE HAVING ISSUES WITH PAPERPORT ** READ THIS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FOR ANYONE HAVING ISSUES WITH PAPERPORT ** READ THIS: Hi all, Ive been researching the issue with paperport failing to load, as i am having issues with it, and couldnt find the answer on NUance / Windows help pages. Apparently its an undocumented compatibility issue between Nuance PPT and Firefox believe it or not ... not W10...
  7. Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]: Hey there, I watched on of your videos and I'd like to know how do you pesonalise the taskbar like that. I mean, I want the pinned icons to be shown like a grid and not in a list format. Any help? [img] kind regards 28635
  8. Anyone having issues with the Windows Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone having issues with the Windows Mail App?: I keep having issues with the Windows Mail app. Every time I try to delete things in Yahoo!, it freezes up and stops responding. Is it fixable? 30114
  9. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654
  10. Anyone like the New Calender?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone like the New Calender?: Didn't see a thread thus far, but I'm liking the new calender, it's fresh. I should note that this picture shows an alternate of when you click the date/time in the corner, not a stand alone app or anything. Head to Regedit and Go to:...