Windows 10: Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

Discus and support Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It duplicates. How do I delete the extra one? Only noticed since latest cumulative update. Whatever way round i do it it shows 2 of the other one. Went... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Scottyboy99, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

It duplicates. How do I delete the extra one? Only noticed since latest cumulative update. Whatever way round i do it it shows 2 of the other one. Went to hidden user acc pictures folder and just shows generic png pics so cannot see what represents which pic

I know it's just a small superficial thing but it bugs me

Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this? [​IMG]

:)

Scottyboy99, Jan 11, 2019

2. User Acc. Picture on Lock Screen

Hi Sifu,

This error typically occurs if your copy of Windows is not activated or is non-genuine. If Windows is genuine and activated, I suggest that you follow the steps provided below to rectify the issue:

• Navigate to the following folder in the File Explorer window:
      C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures
    • In the User Accounts Pictures folder, you’ll see the default user account pictures. You’ll just need to replace these pictures with your desired picture for user account. There are
      guest.bmp (448×448 px.), guest.png (448×448 px.),
      user.bmp (448×448 px.), user.png (448×448 px.),
      user-40.png (40×40 px.) and user-200.png (200×200 px.) pictures.
    • Replace the default ones with the image you want to use as user account picture using the same format and size.
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 11, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

mrgeek, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

1. Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this? - Similar Threads - Anyone having issue

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  5. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  6. anyone have that issue?

7. when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...: when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it is not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adding-email-to-a-user-acc-it-says-user/2265482c-6ef7-4539-b1e0-61ecde4da730
  8. when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...

when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...: when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it is not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adding-email-to-a-user-acc-it-says-user/2265482c-6ef7-4539-b1e0-61ecde4da730
  9. Anyone have an idea why its like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have an idea why its like this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/34i0p6gcj6t61.png?width=1217&format=png&auto=webp&s=9be48795fe3f1507d445d3e78ab33cb27805bd6a submitted by /u/SharpinUrMind [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqwdvf/anyone_have_an_idea_why_its_like_this/
  10. Anyone else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...