Windows 10: Anyone having issues with Powerpoint closing out after this past weekend's MS auto-update?

Discus and support Anyone having issues with Powerpoint closing out after this past weekend's MS auto-update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Anyone having issues with Powerpoint closing out after this past weekend's MS auto-update? When I open PPT, it will close out...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeeshieNguyen, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Anyone having issues with Powerpoint closing out after this past weekend's MS auto-update?

Anyone having issues with Powerpoint closing out after this past weekend's MS auto-update?

When I open PPT, it will close out...

:)

MeeshieNguyen, Dec 3, 2018
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Anyone having issues with Powerpoint closing out after this past weekend's MS auto-update? :)

jaydeee, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Anyone having issues with Powerpoint closing out after this past weekend's MS auto-update?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone having issues with Powerpoint closing out after this past weekend's MS auto-update? - Similar Threads - Anyone having issues

2. Update on question posted this past weekend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update on question posted this past weekend: Last Thursday, I attempted to change my password and all hell broke loose. I contacted Microsoft Chat, they sent me a few links, bottom line, I had to enter my BitLocker key, which I did. Several times, and thought. Now I'm getting code a Windows stop code- Oxc000021a. I did...
  3. Update on question posted this past weekend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update on question posted this past weekend: Last Thursday, I attempted to change my password and all hell broke loose. I contacted Microsoft Chat, they sent me a few links, bottom line, I had to enter my BitLocker key, which I did. Several times, and thought. Now I'm getting code a Windows stop code- Oxc000021a. I did...
  4. Update on question posted this past weekend

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update: I had Windows install 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305this morning.Took my PC 15 minutes to get to the sign-in screen.Then Windows wanted me to update my PIN because of security changes. I had to verify my email vie...
  6. Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update: I had Windows install 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305this morning.Took my PC 15 minutes to get to the sign-in screen.Then Windows wanted me to update my PIN because of security changes. I had to verify my email vie...
  7. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...
  8. Lost all existing files after update over this past weekend. This is a complete disaster....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all existing files after update over this past weekend. This is a complete disaster....: This is a complete disaster. Nine years of stored information I need access to. I need Microsoft provided information how I can restore all existing files prior to Windows update....
  9. Anyone Had Paste Issues? - Sometimes have to paste twice for copy/paste to work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone Had Paste Issues? - Sometimes have to paste twice for copy/paste to work.: I've done a ton of reinstalls and quite a few on two different machines. A few times I've managed to get through install and setup and the issue has been avoided somehow, but 90% of the time I'm finished and whenever I paste something it does nothing until I paste a second...
  10. Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update??

Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update??: Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update?? my USB and CD drive stop work, tried a bunch of stuffBIOS reset/system images/ del and re-install drivers/add sub-key, etc .help; can't even downgrade....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe connect issue of powerpoint file closing