Windows 10: Anyone having problems with WOT Solved! PrecisionX uninstalled.

Discus and support Anyone having problems with WOT Solved! PrecisionX uninstalled. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just migrated and got around to installing WOT after The Witcher 3 which runs superbly. However WOT gets (After a couple of abortive install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SoxmisUK, Aug 8, 2015.

1. SoxmisUK Win User

Anyone having problems with WOT Solved! PrecisionX uninstalled.

I just migrated and got around to installing WOT after The Witcher 3 which runs superbly.

However WOT gets (After a couple of abortive install attempts, including a reboot due to massive resolution problems..) finally gets to the game garage. I go to setup as it's way lower than my normal resolution from 1920x1080 to 1024x768.

However on application of the proper settings in the graphics options the game crashes to a blank screen upon hitting ENTER. *Sad I haven't been able to get far past this point, but maybe someone has?

Cheers. John.

:)

SoxmisUK, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Atekk920 Win User

Xbox app windows 10 crashes when streaming.

SOLVED:

looks like the app has an issue with any sort of graphics overclocking software, in my case it was eVGA PrecisionX. I simply exited the app and everything went back to normal. JOY!

Atekk920, Aug 8, 2015
  3. N73 restarts while using radio

not sure wot could be causing this, wot i would recommend is to backup your phone, then reflash it.

once you are done use it for a week see if the problem is still there, if not then restore from back up and see if problem arises if doesnt then problem solved, if it does then it's some file which is causing it.

hope that helps.

ALi

viper---01, Aug 8, 2015
  4. SoxmisUK Win User

Oh yes, forgot to add, 3rd download and retry after a full cleanout.

Edit!

Fixed. Uninstalled EVGA PrecisionX all my problems went away. Just played WOT since my last post here after doing the above and uninstalling (Then rebooting..) and running WOT clean as a whistle correct resolution etc no problems.

I read somewhere the other day that there may be a problem with EVGA PrecisionX I installed it in good faith as it worked so well outside of W10. *Smile So removed it, all looking good so far. *Smile

SoxmisUK, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Anyone having problems with WOT Solved! PrecisionX uninstalled. - Similar Threads - Anyone having problems

2. Could anyone help me solving this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could anyone help me solving this problem?: Hi,i have a problem with my internet speed that when i play on my pc or dowloading anything the speed is ok natural then suddenly the speed goes down and my ping goes 400+ for around 7 to 10 seconds then it goes natural . I dont know what to do so could anyone help me solving...
  3. Could anyone help me solving this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could anyone help me solving this problem?: Hi,i have a problem with my internet speed that when i play on my pc or dowloading anything the speed is ok natural then suddenly the speed goes down and my ping goes 400+ for around 7 to 10 seconds then it goes natural . I dont know what to do so could anyone help me solving...
  4. Can anyone solve this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone solve this problem.: I am facing this error when I try to open OnVue app. Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-solve-this-problem/bbae43f9-3ff0-4116-91d9-ebb5b96ff958
  5. Can anyone solve this problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone solve this problem.: I am facing this error when I try to open OnVue app. Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-solve-this-problem/bbae43f9-3ff0-4116-91d9-ebb5b96ff958
  6. been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dbbernales [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k49crx/been_having_this_problem_for_a_while_does_anyone/
  7. Wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wot blitz: Со стороны платформы Microsoft к нам поступили данные об отзыве и возврате Вам средств по следующим транзакциям: Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 17:22:21 Золото Мастеров Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:50 Контейнер «Дракула» Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:28 Контейнер «Хелсинг»...
  8. wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wot blitz: cant find Microsoft wot blitz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wot-blitz/35f2af81-819d-4b74-8f2b-17c3a4beec20
  9. Have I solved the problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Have I solved the problem?: Hi I am brand new to this forum and not sure how to share what I have discovered today. I have spent hours/weeks trying to solve the problem of my photos not attaching to email when I select send to mail recipient. I have been going round and round in circles and today I...
  10. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654