Windows 10: Anyone hear a crackling noise when games load?

Discus and support Anyone hear a crackling noise when games load? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; audio is fine but a slight crackling noise when loading up. soundblaster Zx 8580 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vizionblind, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Anyone hear a crackling noise when games load?

audio is fine but a slight crackling noise when loading up. soundblaster Zx

:)

Vizionblind, Jul 19, 2015
  2. arunece Win User

lumia 710 ear phone issue

I have got the same problem from yesterday. Listening to music is fine. But I can hear huge noise and crackling sound while attending calls using headsets....anyone above has already updated with windows 7.8 version os

arunece, Jul 19, 2015
  3. kavi6233 Win User
    N86 8MP strage problem with ear speaker

Hi!

Concerning this issue, if you switch from UMTS to GSM and the crackling decreases, then its time to see your operator! I don't think its firmware related. Do you hear the crackling noise at 1 specific location?

kavi6233, Jul 19, 2015
  4. Alin Win User

Anyone hear a crackling noise when games load?

I have the same problem, X-Fi XtremeMusic with unofficial drivers from Daniel_k

5. Maybe at least one of you will be lucky enough to have that crackling issue fixed soon with Creative's Windows 10 driver release schedule (link below).

SoundBlaster Zx August 2015. X-FI Xtreme music, sadly like my Xfi Titanium, October 2015.

I've heard that crackling noise before with other Windows releases/driver issues. Can't stand it. Very annoying.

http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowA...spx?sid=126331

specialkone, Jul 21, 2015
  6. jay969 Win User
    Nope I don't

jay969, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anyone hear a crackling noise when games load?

1. Anyone hear a crackling noise when games load? - Similar Threads - Anyone hear crackling

2. Hearing a crackling noise when opening programs or playing audio on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing a crackling noise when opening programs or playing audio on my laptop: A few days ago I attempted to play a YouTube video and when I hit play I heard an awful crackling sound play through my headphones. I ignored it at first but when I attempted to reply another portion of the video, the same noise played again. One weird thing I noticed is that...
  3. Hearing a crackling noise when opening programs or playing audio on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hearing a crackling noise when opening programs or playing audio on my laptop: A few days ago I attempted to play a YouTube video and when I hit play I heard an awful crackling sound play through my headphones. I ignored it at first but when I attempted to reply another portion of the video, the same noise played again. One weird thing I noticed is that...
  4. Screen flickering and crackling noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering and crackling noises: pls i need help. my pc monitor is flickering with some lines and going off an on randomly. this problem has been going on for a week and i tried updating, reinstalling my graphic drivers, running a few disk scans. then my speakers also make a crackling mild sound that...
  5. Screen flickering and crackling noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering and crackling noises: pls i need help. my pc monitor is flickering with some lines and going off an on randomly. this problem has been going on for a week and i tried updating, reinstalling my graphic drivers, running a few disk scans. then my speakers also make a crackling mild sound that...
  6. Screen flickering and crackling noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Weird Crackling/Popping noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Crackling/Popping noise: when i try to play any audio on my Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5, it makes a weird crackling/popping noise (i only have 1 audio device in settings) submitted by /u/King_Savage_276 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3f23l/weird_cracklingpopping_noise/
  8. Crackling noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling noises: Hi Excuse my English So my input for my jacks in my Provonto computer don't work correctly, I constantly heared crackling noises and my mic didn't work. So i bought a something where i can put my jacks in and then connect that to a usb port. Link to product: not exactly...
  9. Do you hear a Crackle?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you hear a Crackle?: Hello Guys, I have a annoying issue since i updated my audio driver. Everything i plug in, in to my pc (Loudspeaker, Headphones) crackles. Not often but still annoying for my taste. Today i have watched a youtube video and the crackle appeared always on the same spot. So i...
  10. Crackling Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling Noise: My Laptop (HP-14 CK0121TU) is making a crackling noise with windows 10. It does not make the sound in Safe mod and even using Ubuntu. I recently bought it and installed windows 10 on it. I used the key from my old Dell laptop which is broken. I Tried Updating the sound...