Windows 10: anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??

Discus and support anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all was searching for a simple sandbox and came across a youtube video on this one shadesandbox here's the address shadesandbox. com anyone use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tonyb, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Tonyb Win User

anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??

Hi all was searching for a simple sandbox and came across a youtube video on this one shadesandbox here's the address shadesandbox. com anyone use it from here and what do you know about it does it play nice with antiviruses and i know sandboxie does not like allot of antiviruses software. let me know and have a great day.

:)

Tonyb, Nov 24, 2017

2. Anyone ever heard of 'Local Mode'?

I jerked the battery out and rebooted. It seems to be working now.

cootie---01, Nov 24, 2017
  3. Anyone ever heard of 'Local Mode'?

Local Mode is like Safe Mode - the phone has an internal failure and it unable to start up. Please take the phone to a Nokia Service Center.

user01---01, Nov 24, 2017
  4. anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??

Never heard of it, but I will add to recommended list, not many sandbox based software out there, especially for free.

That is a good enough reason to trust it. Cruelsister makes great reviews.

[youtube]UztAMQCdQms[/youtube]

TairikuOkami, Nov 24, 2017
  5. Tonyb Win User
    yeah i seen that one too i will give it go and check it out *Smile

Tonyb, Nov 24, 2017
  6. Tonyb Win User
    WOW this sounds strange reading there end license agreement this is disclosed a little scary to me.
    7. REMOTE COMMUNICATION 7.1 You acknowledge and agree that we may and the Licensed Product may, directly and remotely communicate with your computer for the purposes of, without limitation, verifying your credentials, issuing reports and alerts.

Tonyb, Nov 24, 2017
  7. Tonyb Win User
    So what do you think of there privacy policy and it saying they can direct connect to your pc do you think its still safe to use, as it sounds like maybe to me they can snoop on you or directly connect at any time to your pc with there program installed??

Tonyb, Nov 25, 2017
  8. Tonyb Win User

i email them its only for updates *Smile

Tonyb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox?? - Similar Threads - anyone heard sandbox

2. Anyone heard of 'nuronnes.co.in via Edge'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone heard of 'nuronnes.co.in via Edge'?: I keep getting notifications from nuronnes.co.invia Edge. It appears to be an App. I blocked it, in settings. But I cannot find where it came from. I want to delete it, but worry it's connected to Edge. All the messages are warnings about security breaches, updates failing,...
  3. Anyone heard of 'nuronnes.co.in via Edge'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone heard of 'nuronnes.co.in via Edge'?: I keep getting notifications from nuronnes.co.invia Edge. It appears to be an App. I blocked it, in settings. But I cannot find where it came from. I want to delete it, but worry it's connected to Edge. All the messages are warnings about security breaches, updates failing,...
  4. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  5. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  6. Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield: Has anyone heard of an app called HotSpot Shield, I'm guessing it is a VPN. It showed up on my Fujitsu Q704 convertible after I allowed a bunch of updates to be done after I purchased it. Wondering if it is any good or not, or if it is a umm, well, bs app. Also I am an owner...
  7. Anyone ever heard of walliant?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever heard of walliant?: Found a game I wanted to try but the website seemed sketchy, thought I was just paranoid but I was wrong. I have a dell laptop, I deleted everything the download came with but this thing called walliant downloaded with it and when I try to uninstall it asks if I want to let...
  8. Windows sandbox-anyone used it?

Windows sandbox-anyone used it?: Hi folks, I have windows 10 pro due to having upgraded initially from windows 8 pro that was on a special offer of £14.99 from Microsoft years ago. Just discovered that I can turn on windows sandbox, doesn't come with Home version, and have done so, seems ok though a little...
  9. Anyone Heard Of Screensaver Stopping An Ongoing A/V Scan?

Anyone Heard Of Screensaver Stopping An Ongoing A/V Scan?: On another forum I'm trying to help a guy who insists his A/V scan is interrupted every time his screensaver engages/locks. (requires password to resume). He's blaming the A/V and I'm blaming Windows 10....ideas anyone? 33035
  10. Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?

Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?: Hello, I was recently advised here to download EasyBCD, but accidentally installed EasyUEFI. Has anyone heard of it? I didn't find too much information about it anywhere. Thanks! 40074