Windows 10: Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10?

Discus and support Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The title says it all. How can I improve the performance of Windows 10? 38219 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10?

The title says it all. How can I improve the performance of Windows 10?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jan 20, 2016

2. Anyone know how I can fix windows with this error code popping up

If you can't able to uninstall avast antivirus then

goto safemode

by typing on start msconfig

system configuration window pop-up

select boot

then tick on safe boot and then click ok

a dialogue box appear for restart click on it

now you will boot into safe mode

now goto c drive > program files and choose avast folder and delete it and also goto
    c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_avast.vc140 and delete this file x86_avast.vc140

when you completely delete avast files then goto start and type msconfig
    and repeat same procedure and remove tick from safe mode and then restart..

and try again and show me your results Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10? :)

Raman Singh [Insider], Jan 20, 2016
  3. Anyone know how I can fix windows with this error code popping up

I did i cant uninstall cleanup premium or internet security both avast

CoreyNapoleon, Jan 20, 2016
  4. Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10?

DustSailor, Jan 20, 2016
  5. Dusty, that helped some for my Windows 10 desktop and the other Windows 10 laptop. But, I am still experiencing slow performance. The only reason why my personal computer doesn't have slow performance is because I just reset it.

Can you give me a suggestion, please?

Do you think tweaking the registry would help?

The 2 computers with the performance issues are the Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop and the Acer Aspire 5749Z (I think) Laptop.

Jesse Williams, Jan 21, 2016
  6. Also, one other thing. My personal computer has ATI Radeon graphics. Is the ATI Crimson supposed to speed things up a bit. Also, is it for my computer or for a different model?

7. No about the registry. Big things to test are the antivirus, startup programs, and malware.

Some well performing antivirus programs include the built in defender, avira, and avast!, in no particular order (free ones, that is).

Use the free malwarebtes 'mbam' program to remove malware that your antivirus didn't. Find it at malwarebytes.org

DustSailor, Jan 21, 2016
  8. Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10?

I use Norton through my ISP. I already have MBAM installed. It never detects anything.

9. Norton did not score as high in the performance category. If it is installed on your computer, it is fine, but I'm only offering suggestions about what could help. For the graphics card, I'd only worry about installing the most recent drivers for it. In fact, getting the most recent bios and motherboard drivers from your computer manufacturers support website can often have major speed increases.

DustSailor, Jan 21, 2016
  10. About the most recent drivers to the motherboard, graphics, and BIOS, etc. Acer has not put out driver updates for Windows 10 for my laptops. Only the desktop, as it is the newest. That's the problem with Windows 10 and computer manufacturers. PC Manufacturers of older computers are slow at releasing drivers.

11. I am not sure what drivers I have and what drivers I need. I can possibly upload the drivers list to the forum for you to check and see what drivers I need. I don't know how to get them. I have been using Driver Booster 3. But, I have heard that driver updaters are not always good so I am considering uninstalling it.

12. Then you've found the issue. Without those drivers, the computer simply cannot perform as well with general ones provided by Microsoft. You need specific Windows 10 drivers for optimal performance and stability

DustSailor, Jan 21, 2016
  13. Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10?

Well, how can I find the latest drivers that are reliable?

14. Driver updaters are terrible. Better to let Windows give you general drivers

DustSailor, Jan 21, 2016
  15. I don't plan on rolling back to Windows 7 as I like Windows 10. But, I wish I could find some drivers for these laptops.

Thema:

Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10?

1. Anyone know how I can improve Performance with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Anyone improve Performance

2. How can I improve my laptop performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I improve my laptop performance?: Hi! I need help. My laptop is HP LAPTOP-KFO9I0R1. It's Intel 8th gen and core i5. It has a 4RAM 3.89 gb usable 64 bit OS x64BPMy laptop was very slow. I need to wait at least 2 minutes before my edge will open and then wait another minute for it to load fully. So, I remove...
  3. How can I improve my laptop performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I improve my laptop performance?: Hi! I need help. My laptop is HP LAPTOP-KFO9I0R1. It's Intel 8th gen and core i5. It has a 4RAM 3.89 gb usable 64 bit OS x64BPMy laptop was very slow. I need to wait at least 2 minutes before my edge will open and then wait another minute for it to load fully. So, I remove...
  4. How can I improve my laptop performance?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. anyone know how I can fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know how I can fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Omunisaido [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i82zpl/anyone_know_how_i_can_fix_this/
  6. How can I improve my PC's gaming performance?

How can I improve my PC's gaming performance?: Hello I am currently using a lenovo ideapad 520s to play fortnite. I have to cap my fps at 30 because if I increase it I get lag spikes. Does anyone know how I can improve my computer's gaming performance?...
  7. Anyone know how to improve audio on dell laptops?

Anyone know how to improve audio on dell laptops?: Hello. I would like to know how to improve audio on my Dell Attitude E5550. It uses the standard realtek audio drivers that came with it. The only problem is that when a workload is put on the computer (entering online video calls, watching YouTube videos, and playing games)...
  8. Anyone know if I can bypass this?

Anyone know if I can bypass this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/999xxxtentacion666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epad9v/anyone_know_if_i_can_bypass_this/
  9. Improve performance

Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  10. How can I improve the performance of my PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I improve the performance of my PC?: So I just did a System Reset on my Laptop PC. Now I need to speed up it's performance. How can I do this? 38033