Windows 10: Anyone know how to adjust scroll sensitivity more precisely?

Discus and support Anyone know how to adjust scroll sensitivity more precisely? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried in settings but 2/100 is too low and 3/100 is too high. So I'm stuck looking for a more precise way to adjust scroll sensitivity. I need it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NunoMoto123, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Anyone know how to adjust scroll sensitivity more precisely?

I've tried in settings but 2/100 is too low and 3/100 is too high. So I'm stuck looking for a more precise way to adjust scroll sensitivity. I need it for a boring repetitive task where I have to scroll click, scroll click, scroll click, etc.. You get the idea and I would like for it to scroll down to the exact button everytime so I don't have to look at my screen constantly.

Anyone know a way to do this? Maybe an app or a setting I haven't found yet?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/NunoMoto123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NunoMoto123, Apr 8, 2021
  2. SamuelLV Win User

I want to adjust sensitivity of my Touchpad

Hello Janeth, I'm Sam, an Independent Adviser. Glad to assist and help with your question.

Follow the next steps one by one to adjust sensitivity in the Settings.

1. Go to Start to look for Settings.

2. Find Devices and then Touchpad.

3. Click on the Taps and then on Touchpad sensitivity.

4. Select the type of sensitivity you prefer from the drop-down list.

Do let me know if you have any more questions or require further help.

SamuelLV, Apr 8, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    can't change double-click speed

Hi,

Adjusting Precision Toucpad can be done under Toucpad Settings. To do so, see the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type touchpad in.
    • Click on Touchpad Settings.
    • Under Taps, you will see Touchpad sensitivity. It will give you the options:
      Most sensitive. High sensitive. Low sensitive.

Let us know if the suggestion helped you out.

John Sarc, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Anyone know how to adjust scroll sensitivity more precisely?

Precision Trackpad Scrolling Broken Since Creators Update

This is a revival of
    this thread
    . It was locked for an unknown reason, despite the issue clearly still being relevant.

Ever since over a year ago when the initial Creators Update dropped, scrolling on precision trackpads has been a hot mess. The effects of the update include:

• Certain applications experience extreme stutter while scrolling with a precision trackpad(example). The graphics seem to only update when
      there is a decent break in between scroll events.
    • Applications such as Windows Explorer, Notepad, Notepad++, etc that would have normally scrolled line-by-line at a fast rate now scroll several lines at a time(depending on the value in Settings>Devices>Mouse) at a slow rate. This leads to much less precise
      scroll that you would expect from a precision trackpad. Windows Explorer has since been specifically fixed in the Fall Creators Update, but all other applications are left in the dust.

It's been said that the reason for these issues is due to precision trackpads now using mouse scroll events, in contrast to the previous method of directly manipulating scrollbars just as touchscreens do. While it does seem to make sense to use actual scroll
    events, the previous method of scrolling provided a vastly better experience.

This thread is meant to be both a question and a suggestion. The suggestion being to revert back to the old method of scrolling. The question being, is there any (even hacky) method to restore old precision trackpad scrolling functionality? It's been over
    a year now, and it's been thoroughly frustrating to not have any fix for this.

Brett Butcher, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Anyone know how to adjust scroll sensitivity more precisely?

1. Anyone know how to adjust scroll sensitivity more precisely? - Similar Threads - Anyone adjust scroll

2. adjust keyboard sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adjust keyboard sensitivity: Please help me with my keyboard. The keys are so sensitive that I often type double or triple letters. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-keyboard-sensitivity/201f1bf3-4f2e-4fbe-b443-4e6cc4171e92
  3. adjust keyboard sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adjust keyboard sensitivity: Please help me with my keyboard. The keys are so sensitive that I often type double or triple letters. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-keyboard-sensitivity/201f1bf3-4f2e-4fbe-b443-4e6cc4171e92
  4. How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?: Hello!I recently got a new laptop, which has Windows 11. I'm an artist, so once I got my art programs installed I went to check out the laptop with my art tablet.I've discovered that the default pen sensitivity on this is... Too sensitive. My first and main art program Paint...
  5. How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?

How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?: Hello!I recently got a new laptop, which has Windows 11. I'm an artist, so once I got my art programs installed I went to check out the laptop with my art tablet.I've discovered that the default pen sensitivity on this is... Too sensitive. My first and main art program Paint...
  6. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  7. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  8. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. anyone know how to enable momentum/inertia in windows 10 precision touchpad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know how to enable momentum/inertia in windows 10 precision touchpad?: my poor fingertip needs that... submitted by /u/orangpelupa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nmqeqq/anyone_know_how_to_enable_momentuminertia_in/
  10. How to adjust touchpad sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to adjust touchpad sensitivity: I want to adjust touchpad sensitivity on my Lenovo laptop. Please tell me the best way to do it. Thank you!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-touchpad-sensitivity/c5aa30f0-6b3d-4b55-a3ff-61968f0f742c