Windows 10: Anyone know how to change default font in 'Mail' app?

Discus and support Anyone know how to change default font in 'Mail' app? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It appears that the Mail app wants to show all messages in nasty 'Times New Roman' or similar. Does anyone know how to change default font that the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RoboScorpion, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Anyone know how to change default font in 'Mail' app?

It appears that the Mail app wants to show all messages in nasty 'Times New Roman' or similar.

Does anyone know how to change default font that the Mail app uses? I can't find anything in the settings at all.

Edit: I should make it clear that I am talking about the font used to display the actual message itself. HTML e-mails often define which font should be used, but the app appears to have its own ideas.

Thanx!

:)

RoboScorpion, Jul 30, 2015
  2. elmcott Win User

How to change the default font in Windows 10 Mail?

*Original Title: MAIL DEFAULT FONT

Does any one know how to change the default font in Windows 10 Mail

My system is office professional plus.

****************@************.com

elmcott, Jul 30, 2015
  3. font defaults

I am not familiar with Windows 10 Mail and want to know if anyone can tell me how to change the default fonts and size to make it the type I use. I hate having to change it each time I start an email. I want to make the default to my liking.

punkinseed, Jul 30, 2015
  4. makednoce Win User

Anyone know how to change default font in 'Mail' app?

I would like to know this as well.
    I got cirilic emails and i am unable to read them.

makednoce, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Anyone know how to change default font in 'Mail' app?

1. Anyone know how to change default font in 'Mail' app? - Similar Threads - Anyone change default

2. Mail App -Default Font keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App -Default Font keeps resetting: I've tried numerous times to reset the mail app/program settings for the default font from a light grey to a darker gray or black. I've tried multiple times through the settings app and to all accounts. I've tired changing the size and every time I save and start a new...
  3. HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT: I need help with changing the MS Word default font from Calibri 11 pt to Times New 12 pt. Anyone able to share with me how to do this? I also need STREAMLINED help on changing a hyperlink to a word instead of posting long strings of codes. When I try to edit hyperlink, I...
  4. Mail default font

Mail default font: How do I change the default font in mail for windows 10 from calabrie to times new roman and at 14 points? I hate having to compose my mail and then have to go back and highlight my message and change it to what I want. In Office outlook, I have set my defaults to what I...
  5. Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size

Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size: Why ( Windows 10 Mail App) is the default mail font Calibri 10 and not 12? Every other MS product uses Calibri 10 and my emails look very small and hard to read The alternative is to change each email to Calibri 12, or larger but that is so time consuming and very...
  6. How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app

How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app: Good afternoon. Since upgrading my work PC I have been unable to change the default font setting when using the built in Mail app, I am stuck using calibri at font size 11 which does not match any of my pre-prepared notes. It's a minor inconvenience to have to change the...
  7. Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both...
  8. Change default font size in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail: May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510
  9. Change default font size in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail app: I've looked and looked and cannot find a way to change default font and size in the mail app. Is there a way or registry hack or what??? 41961
  10. change default font in Window 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    change default font in Window 10 Mail App: Can anyone explain how to change the default font in Windows 10 Mail app? The drop down menu allows for a font change in a single email. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to change the default. 34216