Windows 10: Anyone know how to change the name on my lock screen thanks

Discus and support Anyone know how to change the name on my lock screen thanks in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/koolkiddd [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/koolkiddd, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Anyone know how to change the name on my lock screen thanks

/u/koolkiddd, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Anyone know how to change the name on my lock screen thanks

unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Anyone know how to change the name on my lock screen thanks

1. Anyone know how to change the name on my lock screen thanks - Similar Threads - Anyone change name

2. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know the name of the setting?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  3. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know the name of the setting?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  4. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  5. Does anyone know the name?

Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  6. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?: I've gone into the settings of everything I can to change my name on my lock screen, but I still get dead named when I sign in. Brinson Faglier is no longer my legal name, it is now Mae Faglier. I would just like my pc to show my name correctly, but it is the only place that...
  8. How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?

How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?: I've gone into the settings of everything I can to change my name on my lock screen, but I still get dead named when I sign in. Brinson Faglier is no longer my legal name, it is now Mae Faglier. I would just like my pc to show my name correctly, but it is the only place that...
  9. How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Does anyone know how to prevent windows going to the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to prevent windows going to the lock screen?: Using 1909, none of the usual fixes work. Trying to apply this by gpo. Just dont want the machine to lock at all. submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvrjs7/does_anyone_know_how_to_prevent_windows_going_to/