Windows 10: Anyone know how to change this setting via script?

Discus and support Anyone know how to change this setting via script? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I switch this setting several times a day, and I'm hoping somebody has some insight on how to automate the process a bit. I've been trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iHaxxu, Jan 4, 2021.

1. /u/iHaxxu Win User

Anyone know how to change this setting via script?

/u/iHaxxu, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 4, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Anyone know how to change this setting via script? :p

cadaveca, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Anyone know how to change this setting via script?

auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Anyone know how to change this setting via script?

1. Anyone know how to change this setting via script? - Similar Threads - Anyone change setting

2. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know the name of the setting?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  3. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know the name of the setting?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  4. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Anyone know how to change scrollbar color?

Anyone know how to change scrollbar color?: Anyone know how to change scrollbar color other than the camouflage light gray on even lighter gray? I have a elderly client who really has a hard time seeing a light gray scroll bar block on an even lighter gray scrollbar background! (Pretty absurd or original color choice...
  6. Anyone know how to get rid of Settings header

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know how to get rid of Settings header: Just noticed this big tab in the settings home screen, does anyone know how to disable it, Windows 10 build 662, it's so in your face *Sad [img] 169702
  7. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antron_edition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39blb/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Anyone know how to Disable specific 'Background Apps' via Registry..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to Disable specific 'Background Apps' via Registry..?: Can anyone explain how to disable specific Windows 10 'Background Apps' (such as 3D Viewer, Your Phone, etc.) via the Registry? I know there is a Registry edit to disable them ALL, but are there specific Keys you can add to disable specific, individual apps? For clarity's...
  9. Anyone know how to Disable specific 'Background Apps' via Registry..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know how to Disable specific 'Background Apps' via Registry..?: Can anyone explain how to disable specific Windows 10 'Background Apps' (such as 3D Viewer, Your Phone, etc.) via the Registry? I know there is a Registry edit to disable them ALL, but are there specific Keys you can add to disable specific, individual apps? For clarity's...
  10. How Do I Change Personalization Accent Color Settings Via Command Line/Script?

How Do I Change Personalization Accent Color Settings Via Command Line/Script?: Hello, In my Personalization Settings, I have "Show accent color on" for Start, Taskbar, Action Center, Title bars, and Window borders. I have a batch file that sets the Accent Color like this: reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM" /v AccentColor /t...